No big deal guys

Jordan4life_2003

I hope nobody gets too exicted about these 2 losses.  Why I am disapointed we couldn't win 2 outta 3 i'm very proud of the team for takin 4 of 6 overall.  Now we go home where we're 33-20 and have doimnated fools of late.  The team deserves a hero's welcome for a great job tomorrow night... :headbang

agreed. They went 4-2 against two of the top AL teams. They should get a huge ovation tommorow before the beatdown of the royals.

I wouldnt consider KC one of the TOP AL teams... more like the top team in the AL Central because thats the only reason they are in first, beating up on this sorry division

ANYWAY

I am dissapointed because you know what I see... White Sox can beat the bad teams but cant hang with the big boys

Im worried about Oakland and Anaheim coming up

I wouldnt consider KC one of the TOP AL teams... more like the top team in the AL Central because thats the only reason they are in first, beating up on this sorry division

ANYWAY

I am dissapointed because you know what I see... White Sox can beat the bad teams but cant hang with the big boys

Oakland will be a major challenge. Last time I checked the Angels were below .500....

ANYWAY

I feel that we can beat these two teams, the Angels had their special year last year. They're nothing but a .500 team now, like we were two weeks ago.

I have faith still. Hawk said it best "We started this road trip 4 games out, we're now two."

I'll take it.

CWSOX45

ANYWAY

I feel that we can beat these two teams, the Angels had their special year last year. They're nothing but a .500 team now, like we were two weeks ago.

I have faith still. Hawk said it best "We started this road trip 4 games out, we're now two."

I'll take it.

CWSOX45

Agreed :bringit

The only thing I'm worried is how this team responds. Earlier this season Seattle came in and pounded us and we slumped below .500 and out of the spotlight for the next couple months. I hope these guys can maintain their good hitting approach and not worry about changing anything because of what happened in Seattle.

The only thing I'm worried is how this team responds.  Earlier this season Seattle came in and pounded us and we slumped below .500 and out of the spotlight for the next couple months.  I hope these guys can maintain their good hitting approach and not worry about changing anything because of what happened in Seattle.

This homestand is a big one. I think the guys will come out and play inspired ball in Chicago....

LOL...I HOPE YOU'RE KIDDING...

Why would I be kidding, the Sox have fallen back to mediocrity at least twice this season after a good stretch. And I am pissed off. I'm totally cheering for them but I'm sick and tired of the let downs. But then again that's a part of being a White Sox fan! :headbang

Why would I be kidding, the Sox have fallen back to mediocrity at least twice this season after a good stretch.  And I am pissed off.  I'm totally cheering for them but I'm sick and tired of the let downs.  But then again that's a part of being a White Sox fan! :headbang

LOL...U call winning 13 outta 14 a good stretch? We're a totally different team now....

Yeah, they MURDER the Devil Rays and Tigers, and GET SLAPPED AROUND by the Red Sox and Twins.... :huh:

The Sox' reputation has been the exact opposite - that they play to the level of competition.

Nobody was talking about how TERRIBLE the Sox are against Seattle on Friday night or Saturday morning, were they?

This is the bad thing about the Internet - too much knee-jerk reaction.

Too happy when things go well, too pissed when the team hits a bump in the road.

Just let the guys play, and let's see what happens.

Yeah, they MURDER the Devil Rays and Tigers, and GET SLAPPED AROUND by the Red Sox and Twins.... :huh:

The Sox' reputation has been the exact opposite - that they play to the level of competition.

Nobody was talking about how TERRIBLE the Sox are against Seattle on Friday night or Saturday morning, were they?

Too happy when things go well, too pissed when the team hits a bump in the road.

Thats called being a fan. Some fans are passionate.

If saying this team sucks, were doomed, after every loss is what it means to be pationate, I'd hate to see some other things that many of these people are pationate about.

If saying this team sucks, were doomed, after every loss is what it means to be pationate, I'd hate to see some other things that many of these people are pationate about.

Those people probably overreact in their personal lives too. Who cares, it does show they love their team or they wouldnt care.

You know how sometimes when youre really bored you occupy yourself with your thoughts? Like youre sitting in some boring class you shouldnt have to take so ya leave your eyes open and just think. Think about how good the girl next to you is in bed, how fast your car goes, ya know? Well I think about three things. Girls, cars, and the Sox. When the Sox lose, 33% of my thoughts are crap! So you see why Im so pissed when the Sox lose? Imagine a day when my girlfriend dumps me, my car breaks down and the Sox lose. You think Im bad now, watch me then!