ST: 3/24 vs Cubs

flavum

Humber vs Garza

Sox:Pierre LF, Vizquel 2B, Dunn Dh, Konerko 1B, Rios CF, Quentin RF, Pierzynski C, Ramirez SS, Morel 3B

Cubs:Fukudome RF, Castro SS, Byrd CF, Ramirez 3B, Pena 1B, Soriano LF, Barney 2B, Hill C, Garza P

Edited by flavum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 01:13 PM)
Garza is DH'ing for them as well.

if this is true, which im hoping is not the case, then wtf is wrong with them. If i am not mistaken they still have a battle going on at second base. So why not give one of those guys a chance to at least hit today? Not only that but your needlessly risking injury to your pitcher.

on another note being that this is a cubs, sox game is it being broadcast on any TV station?

Edited by cws0591

QUOTE (cws0591 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
if this is true, which im hoping is not the case, then wtf is wrong with them. If i am not mistaken they still have a battle going on at second base. So why not give one of those guys a chance to at least hit today? Not only that but your needlessly risking injury to your pitcher.

on another note being that this is a cubs, sox game is it being broadcast on any TV station?

Because Garza was in the AL last year they probably want to get him some more at bats as well.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 10:16 PM)
My TV is widescreen on crack and is cutting off the right side of the screen. Can anyone tell me what velocity Humber is hitting on his heat?

Same situation here pal. =P