Garland Injured?

Harry Chappas

If he was injured I sure wouldnt miss him...

Give me a break, would you miss anyone on this team, or is the whole team just crap, and we should just get rid of all of them, Garland has pitched great lately I can't believe you would say that.

Give me a break, would you miss anyone on this team, or is the whole team just crap, and we should just get rid of all of them, Garland has pitched great lately I can't believe you would say that.

Agreed. It's best to ignore everything oldroman says to avoid getting angry. He's a pessimist. :angry:

Olderman has been trippin these last few days. Funny I don't remember him hating anybody during the hot streak. But anyways that was one wild ass crazy gm. The pitching has really let us down the last 3 gms. We got Loaiza goin tomorrow and a red-hot Bartlolo on Wendesday. I think it was unrealistic to think we could sweep this team again. But we've got a great shot to get these last 2...GO SOX :headbang

I blame tonight's loss on manuel. When he got puleld in the 6th after one bloop hit he was at 79 pitches. 79. ridiculous. Try to let him work out of it, instead you tax your bullpen and have a ridiculously early hook on Garland. I was irate.

After the game espn reported that manuel said basically he didn't like the way he was pitching...and that a few more hits last inning would have busted the game open. What? it didn't happen, and he's given up 3 freakn runs and a leadoff hit and he's gone? I was dumbfounded.

Also, Garland didn't talk to the media, i guess some guy got a word with him and he said he's not going to talk about it because if he does he'll just get in trouble so he said he has nothing to say and left it at that. Translation = really really pissed off at manual

Nice job Jerry, you never cease to amaze me.

Manuel really screwed up tonite. Garland gave up one freaking hit in that inning and he was about to go up against Tucker, who if you ask me is one of the weakest hitters in the lineup. So instead he brings in Schoeneweis and you all know what happened after that...