Worst defensive MLB team in history?

shago

Personally, I'm blaming Adam Dunn for this. His cavalier attitude defensively has clearly impacted Alexei and Morel on the left side of the infield. Maybe if we had a true leader at DH, he'd be more concerned with pumping up his teammates to pick it up on the defensive end.

I think this is pretty well documented in his team's struggles throughout his career.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 07:43 PM)
Personally, I'm blaming Adam Dunn for this. His cavalier attitude defensively has clearly impacted Alexei and Morel on the left side of the infield. Maybe if we had a true leader at DH, he'd be more concerned with pumping up his teammates to pick it up on the defensive end.

I think this is pretty well documented in his team's struggles throughout his career.

OK...fess up...he slept with your sister or girlfriend didn't he?!?

lol, people are really naive.

and i hate internet trolls. I'd punch you in the face if i met you in person. Not because I hate you, but because I have a personality quirk that makes me want to destroy anything that purposefully tries to rile people up.

Forgive me.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 08:43 PM)

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Felix, you're a badass.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
lol, people are really naive.

and i hate internet trolls. I'd punch you in the face if i met you in person. Not because I hate you, but because I have a personality quirk that makes me want to destroy anything that purposefully tries to rile people up.

Forgive me.

Any time, any place Peoria ...

btw, how do we rank in errors this year so far?

- Internet Troll