Sox vs Tigers Game Thread 6-3-11

Soxfest

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 07:52 PM)
Andy Oliver is who we thought he was! And we let him off the hook!

when i saw aj was batting fourth and when he came up with the basesloaded,i knew we had no chance. i didnt like the move at all when i saw it that he was batting fourth against the lefty

This guy is basically trying to walk everyone, but hit or miss you know AJ is always swinging at everything.

EDIT: Oh, look... he got a hit. Reverse Jinx FTW!!!!

Edited by TheBigHurt

Since no one real answered the question...Rios threw and bucket of gum against the dugout...and double by AJ.

2nd and 3rd no outs...over under on how many runs scored I'll set it at 1.5

Edited by DaveBrown85

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 06:02 PM)
This guy is basically trying to walk everyone, but hit or miss you know AJ is always swinging at everything.

EDIT: Oh, look... he got a hit. Reverse Jinx FTW!!!!

I love the reverse jinx!!

You have a guy barely getting the ball near the plate and our guys are falling over themselves to generate outs. This kid should be in the showers trying to figure out what happened. Yet he might go five because the hitless wonders can't keep their bats on their shoulders to take a strike.

Wow, this is unreal. I love hearing the crowd boo Rios and Dunn. There is absolutely no excuse for Rios to be batting so high in the lineup. In that situation, he should have tried hitting a grounder to 2nd. Instead, he was trying to pull anything he could.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 08:09 PM)
Wow, this is unreal. I love hearing the crowd boo Rios and Dunn. There is absolutely no excuse for Rios to be batting so high in the lineup. In that situation, he should have tried hitting a grounder to 2nd. Instead, he was trying to pull anything he could.

He is not a team player IMO!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 02:11 AM)
He is not a team player IMO!

Of coure he's not. He seems to be one of the more disliked players in all of baseball for one reason or another. Tigers seem destined to take the lead this inning.