Floyd @ twinkies 6/15 7:10pm CST

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 05:16 PM)
Yet you don't blast Rios or Dunn or Beckham, who have sucked major balls?

WHAT IN GODS NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'VE NEVER MET A POSTER ON ANY SITE THAT BLATANTLY IGNORES FACT TO GET HIS INSANE OPINION ACROSS MORE THAN YOU.

greg775, you are unbearable and clearly have a learning/comprehension problem.

I'm the f***ing guy who started "The OFFICAL Alex Rios Sucks Thread" for Christ's sake. I've had Adam Derp and Adam Damned sigs on this site, and I have sworn off the Gordon Beckham jersey I own until he can get his s***bomb OPS over .700 on the season.

I declare you the poster I most need to ignore from now on before I get suspended. We've had this conversation sixteen times over the last month, and you still refuse to acknowledge that people can both hate on Pierre while also being highly annoyed and pissed at the rest of our gross underachievers.

Seriously, Greg, if you don't start reading posts or putting some context into your ridiculous paragraphs, I'm going to lose my s*** and go America all over your ass.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
I really hate the camera angle you get from center at Target Field... Just another reason to hate the Twins...

ha! this board has that same debate every time they play here. I actually am in the other camp, i prefer this angle. You actually see the balls and strikes more clearly, IMO.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
ha! this board has that same debate every time they play here. I actually am in the other camp, i prefer this angle. You actually see the balls and strikes more clearly, IMO.

I also prefer it.

I've seen Dinkleman so many times watching the Twins' AAA team. Never impressed me. So of course he's ripping it since being called up. Actually I've seen probably everyone in this line up but Cuddyer and Young the past two years. f*** the Red Wings! Go Sox!