Kyyle23

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:15 PM)
Exactly. x2

I give the majority of postgame show guys the benefit of the doubt. Usually, callers are ignorant and/or drunk. Also, if I was paid by a team, I wouldn't rip them. My job is more important than saying "the Sox needed a sweep. It was a poor effort. Dunn sucks."

If everything is rainbows and sunshine no matter what then why bother wasting his or fans time!

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:17 PM)
Why do you PR Lillibridge? Let him bat versus Marshall and pinch run Omar.

leave PK in the game and take out dunn, we may need PK in the 9th

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
This is where Ozzie leaves in Pierre vs a LHP, he makes an out, and ST wants Ozzie gone immediately following the last pitch of the game for not PH'ing Lillibridge. Right?

Ozzie is trying to let Juan be hero 4 games in row.

Prolly won'thappen though.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
If everything is rainbows and sunshine no matter what then why bother wasting his or fans time!

He is being paid by the Sox. The Sox pay him to give his opinions which (in their minds) are on the side of the players. Who's time is HE wasting? Usually, the fans are the ones wasting his time and their own time by calling with stupid ideas.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)
He is being paid by the Sox. The Sox pay him to give his opinions which (in their minds) are on the side of the players. Who's time is HE wasting? Usually, the fans are the ones wasting his time and their own time by calling with stupid ideas.

Actually I believe he is paid by the Score.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)

He is not giving his opinion it is I am Sox brass puppet boy opinion tell the truth or quit, have a little dignity!

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)
If it bothers you so much why listen?

I do not but it is a joke people think he does a decent job. His next thought would be his first.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
Actually I believe he is paid by the Score.

Earlier, I said "maybe" or "possibly," or something along those lines. I wasn't sure. I just knew it's a possibility because I know guys like Zach Zaidman are paid by teams. I just know there is not one postgame guy who is going to tear apart the team he talks for.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
He is not giving his opinion it is I am Sox brass puppet boy opinion tell the truth or quit, have a little dignity!

With the money he's surely being paid, why would he quit?

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)

Cmon. Not all calls are Rongey being a homer.

I've heard great discussion.

There are 2 sides to every story. I guess he could just be negative the whole show. That would please some fans, not all fans.

He does a good job at looking at both sides of an issue.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:24 PM)
Cmon. Not all calls are Rongey being a homer.

I've heard great discussion.

There are 2 sides to every story. I guess he could just be negative the whole show. That would please some fans, not all fans.

He does a good job at looking at both sides of an issue.

I'm with you. If he said "Dunn sucks, Rios blows, and Ozzie is an idiot" after every game, we'd be complaining about that.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:22 PM)
I do not but it is a joke people think he does a decent job. His next thought would be his first.

If you don't listen how do u know what he says?