White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 1:20 CT

Kyyle23

I have no clue how anyone can continue to back up Ozzie throwing Dunn out there practically every game. Sit his a** down. If KW doesn't like it, then get fired over it, Oz. He is HURTING this team.

Remember this game in September when the division is tied or the Sox are trailing by a game. Remember this for Rodrigo f***ing Lopez handing the Sox offense their a**es.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:59 PM)
i do blame the o. i have been tolerant of dunn but its at the point where you are.500 with no c contribution from him so write itoff this year and pray it doesn't happen again. doesn't change the face that most obgyns would reccomend vagisil for

dunn.

Write off this year? You want to see Dunn do this July, August and September as well?

And Rios??

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
I have no clue how anyone can continue to back up Ozzie throwing Dunn out there practically every game. Sit his a** down. If KW doesn't like it, then get fired over it, Oz. He is HURTING this team.

Remember this game in September when the division is tied or the Sox are trailing by a game. Remember this for Rodrigo f***ing Lopez handing the Sox offense their a**es.

Just tell Kenny he's batting eighth or ninth if he has to play at all.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:03 PM)
I cant wait to listen to Rongey on the postgame put a ribbon and bow on this turd of an offense.

You know he will not blame any Sox brass.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:03 PM)
I cant wait to listen to Rongey on the postgame put a ribbon and bow on this turd of an offense.

I would think Rongey if he has a positive spin will say that you'll take 2 of 3 anytime versus anybody, especially on the "road."

The offense is beyond hope.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)
Write off this year? You want to see Dunn do this July, August and September as well?

And Rios??

This year is over. Even if we make the playoffs due to the weak AL Central, what can you honestly expect out of this team? We can't score runs against Rodrigo Lopez.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)
Just tell Kenny he's batting eighth or ninth if he has to play at all.

Well the guy that you love as our manager is doing this on purpose to make a point. His ego is above our team. There is no manager that bats this man in his current batting 3rd in their lineup.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:03 PM)

He'll tell you how the White Sox did exactly what they were hoping to do this weekend. Win the series.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:04 PM)
Well the guy that you love as our manager is doing this on purpose to make a point. His ego is above our team. There is no manager that bats this man in his current batting 3rd in their lineup.

Then fire him.

Dunn can't play anymore. Or bat him ninth or eighth. Only option.

QUOTE (Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
He'll tell you how the White Sox did exactly what they were hoping to do this weekend. Win the series.

Which is true. If you win 2/3 every series, you win what, 108 games? The problem is, the White Sox barely ever win a series. Therefore, when they play the Cubs of the league, they need to win all 3 games.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
That's because he is probably paid by the Sox as well as 670. Zach Zaidman who covers the Bears is paid by 780 and the Bears.

I know that, but do not treat the callers like s*** and they are clueless. I get tired of his excuses that are so off base they are laughable.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Well Gavin did his job, quality start only bad inning

really? after reading this thread i found out he is a mental midget and is the sox worst pitcher and needs vagisil. weird

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Then fire him.

Dunn can't play anymore. Or bat him ninth or eighth. Only option.

I hate Ozzie, but to blame him for this, isn't right. If he benches Dunn, he gets fired most likely, and while it's easy for us to say "who cares? Bench him then," Ozzie isn't going to get himself fired and walk away from millions. I know I wouldn't.