Kyyle23

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:01 PM)
Anybody ever sit in those rooftops at Wrigley?

How do you get up there? Narrow stairwell? Are there bathrooms? Is it enjoyable?

They are fine if you go with a group and don't have to pay or get a great deal (Groupon, etc.). It's usually open bar and the food is decent...The best part is there are numerous spots you can stand where you don't have to watch the game at all.

I've only taken the stairwells to get up there, no idea if they have elevator access as well. The one's I have been up to all have ample bathrooms and an air conditioned third floor with another bar if you want to get away from the sun/heat or Cubs game.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:01 PM)
Anybody ever sit in those rooftops at Wrigley?

How do you get up there? Narrow stairwell? Are there bathrooms? Is it enjoyable?

You pay big $$$. Usually around 200 I believe. I've been invited twice.The ones I've been to are all really nice, usually a bar in the middle floor, flatscreens everywhere, nice bathrooms. On top they have the bleachers, grills, beer/cocktail girls and an awesome ice cream freezer. All you can eat/drink. It's pretty tight.

Dunn isn't going to magically start hitting. He either needs to reinvent his stroke or be DL'ed for a month and see if it comes back.

Sox need to take advantage of that error (hit).