Kyyle23

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since when did the Cubs get Rodrigo Lopez? :lolhitting: He sucks.

Also, I'm going to the taste of chicago right now, but I'm thinking of finding a sports bar somewhere on Michigan avenue to watch the game at. Does anyone know of a sports bar or a genric bar that's on Michigan avenue or close to it and within walking distance of Grant Park? Also, I hope they won't mind me sitting down for 2 hours or so any only getting 1 or 2 sodas.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 11:26 AM)

Also, I'm going to the taste of chicago right now, but I'm thinking of finding a sports bar somewhere on Michigan avenue to watch the game at. Does anyone know of a sports bar or a genric bar that's on Michigan avenue or close to it and within walking distance of Grant Park? Also, I hope they won't mind me sitting down for 2 hours or so any only getting 1 or 2 sodas.

There are a ton of places along Michigan Ave, depending on where you are exactly.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 11:26 AM)

Assuming it's open (apparently a car hit two pedestrians and may have broke a window in the bar) Sweetwater Bar and Grill is a nice spot with a bunch of big flat screens. 225 N. Michigan.

Why on Earth is Dunn batting third? He shouldn't even be in the lineup at all when there's no DH, but instead Ozzie puts him in two days in a row and then bats him in the best hitter's slot. I've been tired of Ozzie for a long time now, but this seals the deal.

Signature coming shortly.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 06:10 PM)
Why on Earth is Dunn batting third? He shouldn't even be in the lineup at all when there's no DH, but instead Ozzie puts him in two days in a row and then bats him in the best hitter's slot. I've been tired of Ozzie for a long time now, but this seals the deal.

Signature coming shortly.

I'm sick of Dunn batting third as well.