White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 1:20 CT

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:32 PM)
JP play 2 decent games out of 83 and he gives the I told ya so crap............FU Guillen!

Without Pierre the last 3 games we'd be in deep dark moods right now.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:36 PM)
im at the game and i can tell- andthere is af***ing pole obstructing my view of the mound. dude is the sox worst pitcher and needs vagisil.

How you can blame him and not this offense confuses me.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not but I remember this Lopez guy dominating us when he was with the Orioles. Perhaps I'm not remembering it correctly but it seems we can never hit any guy who has any type of hiccup in his motion....so I am not sure what Hawk is talking about saying he expected us to get to him today- I certainly didn't...

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:41 PM)
Another 123 inning. Unless greg walker is hit by a truck in the next few days, there is no way this team makes the playoffs. This is just infuriating.

He has a contract for life. Meanwhile we sit with Adam Dunn in the 3rd hole because our Manager+Oney+Cowley want to make some sort of point.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:41 PM)
Another 123 inning. Unless greg walker is hit by a truck in the next few days, there is no way this team makes the playoffs. This is just infuriating.

It's definitely not a playoff caliber offense. It puts so much pressure on the pitching, I don't see this as a playoff team.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
He has a contract for life. Meanwhile we sit with Adam Dunn in the 3rd hole because our Manager+Oney+Cowley want to make some sort of point.

Then I NEVER want to hear anything about attendance EVER from any Sox brass, you reap what you sow.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:41 PM)
And the other 80!

That's an overstatement. How bout Rios' OBP; Dunn, Beckham, Lexi's slumps, Morel's average-ness, the list goes on.

Like somebody said, it's Paulie and pray for rain.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not but I remember this Lopez guy dominating us when he was with the Orioles. Perhaps I'm not remembering it correctly but it seems we can never hit any guy who has any type of hiccup in his motion....so I am not sure what Hawk is talking about saying he expected us to get to him today- I certainly didn't...

He is one of a long line of sub 90 RHPs who have dominated us with crap. Keep it low and away and throw the ball in the dirt every so often. Its the Twins way of pitching against us. We are an aggressive team with little to no plan at the plate. Hence why the twins feast on us with their pitching attack. Hence my sig.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:44 PM)
Then I NEVER want to hear anything about attendance EVER from any Sox brass, you reap what you sow.

Very true. How can they sell any tickets for the KC series?

Nobody only wants to watch good pitching.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:45 PM)
He is one of a long line of sub 90 RHPs who have dominated us with crap. Keep it low and away and throw the ball in the dirt every so often. Its the Twins way of pitching against us. We are an aggressive team with little to no plan at the plate. Hence why the twins feast on us with their pitching attack. Hence my sig.

If the Twins win all four in the Cell, that will be sad.

If one of these goofs tips their caps to this stroke on the mound after the game, then you know that they dont have a pulse. This type of crappy pitching dominating you is a joke. You should be upset against this.

I am afraid to see what the twins do to our weak willed team this week.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:47 PM)
If one of these goofs tips their caps to this stroke on the mound after the game, then you know that they dont have a pulse. This type of crappy pitching dominating you is a joke. You should be upset against this.

I am afraid to see what the twins do to our weak willed team this week.

If the Twins take 4 more and go 8-0 on us .... the booing will be so intense.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)
That's an overstatement. How bout Rios' OBP; Dunn, Beckham, Lexi's slumps, Morel's average-ness, the list goes on.

Like somebody said, it's Paulie and pray for rain.

Easy that is because DV is NOT here because of JP cut and dried the others have nothing to do with DV on this team!

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:45 PM)

Before this game lopez had an era of 8 against us.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:46 PM)
No one in the history of baseball has had to Tip Their Cap to Rodrigo Lopez....Until Today.

Maybe not recently, but this guy did put up two complete seasons of 14-9 and 15-9 in the AL East with a sub 4.00 era a few years ago.