7/6; White Sox vs Royals; WGN

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
it really is pathetic

Doug Davis

Rodrigo Lopez

Jeff Francis

Bruce Chen

the guy from Colorado

come September when another season is pissed away they will have nobody to blame

eventually some team in the Central will be good and then the Sox will have to hear about how good they are and how the Sox can not compete

oh well what are you going to do

Collmenter? Or was that Ariz? Guess we beat him 8-2.

Hernandez with the Nationals, too.

Edited by caulfield12

Two mistakes we see over and over again.

First pitch fastballs (that's twice to Hosmer) to a first-pitch fastball hitting team.

Rios' continual failure to play defense fundamentally. Drifting back with the ball instead of going back to the wall immediately and feeling it with his hand. It's an 8 foot fence. There's no excuse to not either keep that in the stadium if not catch it. Somehow Lillibridge manages it and he's a lot shorter than Alex.

This. He sure seems dis-interested out and lazy as £^%$@!! Even if we were to put him on waivers don't think we have any takers due to that horrible salary. He would have to have a fabulous July for anyone to have rmeote interest.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
it really is pathetic

Doug Davis

Rodrigo Lopez

Jeff Francis

Bruce Chen

the guy from Colorado

come September when another season is pissed away they will have nobody to blame

eventually some team in the Central will be good and then the Sox will have to hear about how good they are and how the Sox can not compete

oh well what are you going to do

The Sox beat Doug Davis

Rodrigo Lopez- yes, that sucked, I was there

Jeff Francis- The Sox won both games against him

Bruce Chen- it's been one inning, and either way, Chen is 2-0 so far agaisnt DET & CLE

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:38 PM)
The Sox beat Doug Davis

Rodrigo Lopez- yes, that sucked, I was there

Jeff Francis- The Sox won both games against him

Bruce Chen- it's been one inning, and either way, Chen is 2-0 so far agaisnt DET & CLE

Are you Chris Rongey? Joking...I think.

Statistically, Chen has been hit harder by lefties (not named Dunn).

CORPSEBALL quote....or too early?

Wonder if we'll get 20,000 today? We barely made it over that mark last night.

Edited by caulfield12

And the problem with benching RIOS now is how bad he's (LILLY) been struggling offensively, as Fathom noted, especially against RHP.

Rios should have played yesterday and Lilly today. Maybe Ozzie was confused or lost his glasses when he was making out the line-ups. Or Dolores stuck Brent's name on there and Ozzie didn't notice.

We just have to have one more outfielder on that roster. DeAza probably, or Milledge.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:35 PM)
for some reason I just liked the guy, felt like he was going to turn it around. He's the only 5-tool player on our team, or at least, I thought he was.

oh hes a tool all right

How the hell is this humanly possible?

1. We have a power pitcher against a weak hitting team that is making good contact and crushing the ball on occasion!!!

2. We have a stacked power hitting line up hitting little love taps against a washed up softball melon tossing left hander and seemingly have no timing andno clue as to what's coming to the plate!!!

WTF WTF WTF WTF???? I am seriously annoyed with this continual pathetic performance.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 11:42 AM)
Please get a new hitting coach. Do something to shake this team up. f***

To those that argue what good would it do, I argue what harm would it do? This offense BLOWS.