Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians, GAME 1.

justBLAZE

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 11:37 AM)
Adam Dunn is now turning it around with a dozen games left. What was the blunder by De Aza? How did that happen? All I have is gameday and mad because I know it's on WGN

Morel hit it far but staright to Fukudome and De Aza took off from 1st without looking, got doubled off at first.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 11:37 AM)
Adam Dunn is now turning it around with a dozen games left. What was the blunder by De Aza? How did that happen? All I have is gameday and mad because I know it's on WGN

ya know...since we're stuck with him...you can only hope he goes on a mini-tear to end the season and instill just a tad of confidence going into the offseason.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
ya know...since we're stuck with him...you can only hope he goes on a mini-tear to end the season and instill just a tad of confidence going into the offseason.

That's it for sire. I am betting he isn't going anywhere over the off season tradewise so this season had better be an eye opener for him

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 01:04 PM)
I told you that he would turn into Babe Ruth the minute the White Sox were eliminated from the playoffs.

Of course. I'm just surprised that the entire team hasn't gotten hot since they've been eliminated.

I'm a little disappointed in Dunn, though. I wanted him to be only the second player in the history of the game to have more strikeouts than his average.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
2 doubles in 1 day for Dunn, now 6 for his last 22.

Regardless of the way the season has gone you have to be happy for the guy and hope he can come back strong in 2012. Comeback Player of the Year maybe?