2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
This is one sorry ass supporting cast around Howard.

Anderson's shot is off. Richardson and Nelson have played like absolute crap this year.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:07 PM)
Anderson's shot is off. Richardson and Nelson have played like absolute crap this year.

Howard made a dirty diaper out of Noah in the first quarter. What do they do in the second quarter? Ignore Howard and jack, jack, jack up three after three with no ball movement whatsoever.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
Howard made a dirty diaper out of Noah in the first quarter. What do they do in the second quarter? Ignore Howard and jack, jack, jack up three after three with no ball movement whatsoever.

That's Stan Van Gundy basketball though. Shoot 3s and have Howard rebound.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
Hey a spot where boozers fadeaway crap makes sense!

Boozer's a lot of fun to watch when his jump shot is on. Everything he makes is basically a perfect swish since his shot has so much arc.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:20 PM)
Just as an FYI the game is being broadcast on WCIU - The U for those who locally get the channel. I had thought it was just a national broadcast tonight, so if you want to hear King and Funk you can.

Thanks for the heads up.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 08:20 PM)
Just as an FYI the game is being broadcast on WCIU - The U for those who locally get the channel. I had thought it was just a national broadcast tonight, so if you want to hear King and Funk you can.

I usually like King. But he's been abysmal tonight. First he said Rose has been playing as well as any other player in the game. That's way false. Then he said Bulls fans need to get up and send some votes Luol's way for the all-star game.