2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:11 PM)
Lebron James after 1 quarter tonight: 7/7 FG, 8/9 FT, 4 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 22 PTS.

He's on a different level this year. He's become supernatural.

Man f*** him too. Where's the real LeBron that isn't on a mission?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:11 PM)
Lebron James after 1 quarter tonight: 7/7 FG, 8/9 FT, 4 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 22 PTS.

He's on a different level this year. He's become supernatural.

Hopefully he won't be able to keep that up in a compressed season can he?He's been insane so far.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:13 PM)
Man f*** him too. Where's the real LeBron that isn't on a mission?

There's something different about him. I ain't seen a player look this focused/determined since MJ after his '95 comeback. Wade can just go ahead and take another week off. He's not needed right now.

I think the thing I love most about this team is that when one (or more--eek) of our guys is off, another steps right up.

We saw it earlier this week with Omer, Boozer tonight. Noah will come back.

edit: I spoke way too soon on Boozer lifting us up tonight. -40? yikes.

Edited by SouthSideTeacher

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:30 PM)
Hopefully Thibs puts the bench mob in early enough tonight. We have 3 in a row starting Monday.

If they don't cut the deficit considerably by the start of the 4th, might as well rest the starters.

I wanna see some J Butler.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)
If they don't cut the deficit considerably by the start of the 4th, might as well rest the starters.

I wanna see some J Butler.

You got your wish.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
f***.

Rip, get better.

I don't think Rip would've made that much of a difference, the Hawks just took it to the Bulls from the get go and the Bulls played like garbage, it happens.

The man, the myth...the legend of Scalabrine sans the Jackie Moon look.

Anyone see that Thibs at least claimed to be oblivious to their current crazy schedule?

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post...to-pull-off-win

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau looked and sounded the way his team felt after Friday night's impressive 97-83 win over the Orlando Magic. The veteran coach happily made his way through a small scrum of reporters in front of the Bulls' locker room, but he looked like a guy who could use a nap.

When it was mentioned to Thibodeau that the Bulls had just played their third game in a stretch of seven games in nine nights, the exasperated coach rolled his eyes and answered bluntly.

"Hell, I have no idea," Thibodeau said in his familiar hoarse baritone. "I'm worried about Atlanta. That's it. If you start looking that far ahead, it becomes overwhelming. But that's the way it is; everyone's dealing with it. Sometimes it's in your favor, sometimes it's against you, you just got to be ready for them as they come."

Might want to take a look at the calendar and not run Deng for 40 minutes every night there, buddy.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 11:55 PM)
My name is Jordan4life, and I would like to report that DeAndre Jordan has been a massive bust (save blocks) so far.

Umm, for a 2nd round pick, I think he's done quite well. He's also 23 years old.