2012 Tournament of Bad

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 13, 2012 -> 04:51 PM)
No sir...I know for certain their website gets the most hits after the brackets are announced.

Yup. They even made a seperate website for it. And they had 3 hours of NFL talk before breaking from it for 15 minutes to announce their brackets, then went right back to NFL.

Cars who don't turn on Red FTW

Final 4: State of PA, Vince Vaughn, Hiking Near the Iranian Border, Sharing a Hotel Room on Company Trips (weak region)

Sleeper Picks: No-Ketchup-On-Hot-Dog Militants, Taking Pictures of Your Food, Reliving your HS Playing Days, Wrong Direction Highway drivers

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 23, 2012 -> 09:39 AM)
State of Pennsylvania vs. Italian Cruise Ship Captains in the final

I can't believe People who still Write Checks made it to the Vile 4. Some things you just have to write a check for, WTF?

I still see plenty of people writing checks at the grocery store.

QUOTE (SnB @ Mar 23, 2012 -> 10:42 AM)
I still see plenty of people writing checks at the grocery store.

At a grocery store, yes, bad. But sometimes you need to write them to transfer money from one person to another. Like say, a babysitter or for birthdays. I'm not taking $300 out of the bank to give to my babysitter.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 23, 2012 -> 01:45 PM)
At a grocery store, yes, bad. But sometimes you need to write them to transfer money from one person to another. Like say, a babysitter or for birthdays. I'm not taking $300 out of the bank to give to my babysitter.

Crikey, that's a lot to pay a sitter. Its been a while, but I can supply you with references. :P

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 02:09 PM)
yea, and they usually write the check super slow

I fill out everything on the check for the grocery store, except the cost, before I get out of my car. So there is less time for someone to see me writing a check.