Line Ups- Sox & Angels 8/12/03

TLAK

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, with every game I'm liking Carl Everett more and more. Seems like he's been good for 2 hits at least a game for a while now. I also love how he stands right up on the plate, forcing the action, Me likey.

Man, with every game I'm liking Carl Everett more and more. Seems like he's been good for 2 hits at least a game for a while now. I also love how he stands right up on the plate, forcing the action, Me likey.

Yeah, I like his stance from an aggression stand point. I wasn't too happy about the trade at first, and even after he played, but he has been valuable. KW did well :o

Let's propose a what-if situation here, cool the (aka my) tempers down:

C Lee and Everett are both FAs after this year, only take one:

Guest hotsoxchick1
HELL YEAH!!! :headbang

I never tought I would say this but... Go Yanks!

lol josh i said it eariler and almost choked.. but it worked.... ;) :cheers

I also like how he most of the time can't run down anything to the alleys, and always throws to the wrong base allowing the runner on 1st to go to 2nd....but he has been hitting the ball

CLee, hands down....age is the biggest reason, but CLee has been playing ball the right way, and I like to reward homegrown players.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Especially in the 1st inning HSC, 2 stolen bases. :headbang

Yes the royals lost.

no really though.. we been doin the sac flies.. stealin bases... and hittin em over and knockin em in...well for the most part anyhow..........instead of hittin for all the fences......

Choice C.) f*** Danny Wright

Oh wait that's not an option. Tough choice though, C Lee has definately turned it on and should pass the century mark in the RBI's this year, I'll just hope for both

Choice C.) f*** Danny Wright

Oh wait that's not an option. Tough choice though, C Lee has definately turned it on and should pass the century mark in the RBI's this year, I'll just hope for both

I must also go with choice C. LOL! As much as I love Everett, I'd have to go with C Lee.

Especially in the 1st inning HSC, 2 stolen bases. :headbang

Yes the royals lost.

no really though.. we been doin the sac flies.. stealin bases... and hittin em over and knockin em in...well for the most part anyhow..........instead of hittin for all the fences......

I don't have the game on my TV tonight, but I'll definitely take your word for it. It is awesome to have the Sox doing the little things today.

Guest hotsoxchick1

that damn dugout gnome (jm) is gonna cause me to have a heart attack.... get danny wrong out of there soon.... please................

Geez, whats with all the Cotts bashing? Calling him cocksucker now are we? I'm sure Neal wants to win this f***ing game alot more than any of us on here. Say hes struggling and needs more seasoning, fine, but dont call him a f***ing cocksucker and piece of s***. Some people are starting to sound like roman for Gods sake. :nono

Same price, I assume?

Carl, but I offer both arbitration(so that way, if Lee decides to leave, we get something in return for him).

I really like Carl at the plate. He is a much better defender in LF, he hits from the left side of the plate, had good power, hits in the clutch well....he's just a guy you want on your team. He's a gamer. I can't say the same about Carlos.

Though Carlos has killed the Cubs several times in the past.

Tough call, but I think I would take Carl.