2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 01:45 PM)
Announcer being rather harsh on Wisconsin. That was a tough shot.

Ugh. Brust with a prayer.

I dont think he was being harsh. Atleast foul once or twice and make Michigan inbound the ball and create some sort of rushed possession.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 12:52 PM)
Michigan absolutely stupid not to foul him as he catches the ball. Don't even let them have an opportunity for a 3 like that.

Don't disagree but just saying Brust makes that 1 out of 20. If he was in position to geta legit shot, I'd be more pissed they didn't foul.

If they won on Brusts shot I would have understood rushing the court. But whatever its just kids wanting to have fun.

(edit)

Meaning Im not going to rant against storming the floor because its a lost cause and will only happen more.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 12:57 PM)
Don't disagree but just saying Brust makes that 1 out of 20. If he was in position to geta legit shot, I'd be more pissed they didn't foul.

Tying the game from the free throw line is 0 out of 20. There was no reason to even let him have a shot, and that's what happens.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 12:52 PM)
Michigan absolutely stupid not to foul him as he catches the ball. Don't even let them have an opportunity for a 3 like that.

I didn't get to see the game(hooray work) but you always always always foul in those situations. I will never understand why anyone disputes that.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 01:10 PM)
I didn't get to see the game(hooray work) but you always always always foul in those situations. I will never understand why anyone disputes that.

Yes, and there was only 2.4 on the clock on the inbound. No-brainer.

You'll see the replay, there was plenty of opportunity to do so too.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 01:00 PM)
Smart badger fans knew they don't rush there. So just the young kids went.

These days, schools want the Grateful Red, Orange Crush-ish fan groups full of the young, loud and hyper. "Smart" may be a disqualification.

It was lame, but I'm not casting any stones. My 20 year old self would have been all over it.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 9, 2013 -> 03:17 PM)
Go ahead and vote Miami one. It's not like anyone ahead of them wants it. Absolutely mauling UNC and now 10-9 in the ACC.

Kinda weird being a Miami fan right now. It's been a long time since I didnt have to scoreboard watch other bubble teams.