2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 05:58 PM)
So IU fans will be shocked if they blow us out? I'm starting to wonder if you guys own TVs.

I won't be shocked, but I'm not expecting it. I was shocked when we beat Purdue on the road by 37. It's a road game sandwiched between Michigan and Ohio St.

Right now, IU is rushing things in the half court. They need to get themselves under control in the half court and run when they can. You can't fast break in the half court offense!

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 06:54 PM)
You've missed some hilariously bad offensive possessions. I believe we have 4 air balls/bricks. Might be 5.

Illinois has had no flow on offense at all, you're right. After a few early threes, Illinois didn't seem to know which way was up. I'd like to think IU had at least a little to do with that.

This Illinois team is truly having one of the more bizarre seasons I can remember. They're going to finish with 3 wins over teams that could easily finish in the top 15(and two of those away from home), 12 and 1 start and not make the tournament with no real injury problems. Pretty nuts.

Edited by Rowand44