4/9 games

danman31

Never would have thought that Hernandez would be a starter in AA and Santiago would be the closer at the beginning of ST.

Probably just trying to develop all of his pitches like they did with Jones, still a pretty high likelihood he ends up a major league reliever.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 10:24 PM)
Never would have thought that Hernandez would be a starter in AA and Santiago would be the closer at the beginning of ST.

Probably just trying to develop all of his pitches like they did with Jones, still a pretty high likelihood he ends up a major league reliever.

I disagree, though I have not seen him pitch more than just a highlight video. But based on scouting reports and stats, I think he's a starter.

Also... Tyler Friggin Kuhn.

And explain to me why Remenowsky is in AA.

Or why a guy like Bryan Blough, who got crushed in Bristol last year, is closing for Kanny, while Keegan Linza is apparently going to stay in Rookie Ball.

Sorry for the mini-rant, had to stand up for my AAP's. :lol:

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 11:00 PM)
Kuhn is just a hitting machine.

I heard some scouting info on him once that made me laugh. His whole minor league career, he's just been a hitter, but with no positional home. This was so manifest that the scouts started referring to other players who hit but have no position as "he's Tyler Kuhn". He has become an adjective.