4/21/12 GT Sox @ Mariners 3:05pm FOX

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 05:54 PM)
In terms of hitting him, I completely disagree. Baseball is about getting hits and the Mariners should be doing anything they can to get Humber out of rhythm.

(I kept saying tomorrow, dude).

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 02:54 PM)
(I kept saying tomorrow, dude).

I know you mean tomorrow. I don' think he's done anything wrong though and he shouldn't be hit. I'd want a White Sox hitter to do that if they were in this situation. If it was a 10-0 game that might be another story, but we are talking about a 3 run game here.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 02:57 PM)
A 9-0 game in the 5th inning is clearly more interesting than the Sox/Mariners game. If you throw this kind of game in any ballpark other than Fenway it clearly doesn't count.

Total horses*** that I'm stuck watching the Red Sox vs. Yankees. They better switch in for Humber in the 8th.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 05:56 PM)
I know you mean tomorrow. I don' think he's done anything wrong though and he shouldn't be hit. I'd want a White Sox hitter to do that if they were in this situation. If it was a 10-0 game that might be another story, but we are talking about a 3 run game here.

Even if you judge that he didn't do anything "Wrong", I want the next guy to make sure Humber knows the rest of the team has his back.

Jeeez, the middle of this game has been played like it was the final game of the season and everyone had tee times tmrw morning.

Everyone's focused on Humber.

At least KW has that jewel in his back pocket, and the Twins, Royals and A's all can wonder why they let him go. It's not like the Royals couldn't use some pitching.

Wonder if a pitcher's ever thrown a no-no after being waived/released 2-3 times in his career?

7 k's, 74 pitches, 22 outs.

Viciedo really got white quickly, lol. Lilly in LF.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (idave03 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 04:01 PM)
boy am i glad this is on fox. I dont have cable but itd be nice if hawk and stoney were calling this game.

meanwhile i use mlb.tv so i'm pissed.