The Avengers/Marvel Comics thread

caulfield12

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 05:25 PM)
Are we getting one of these a day now? I could have watched significantly more of that.

All three of the deleted scenes are very good towards character development. The Captain America one was very thought provoking, as was the Hulk one. The alternate opening is also good, but I feel would have hurt the piece.

Also, for the SHIELD TV show, I expect Cobie Smulders to be one of the main pieces, with some cameos by Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Downey Jr., and Co.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 01:49 PM)
Thanos confirmed for Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers 2. Iron Man 3 trailer due out within the next month

My Catholic grade school gym teacher was a big scary guy with a biker mustache and his last name was Thanos, so Thanos being announced as a central character in the upcoming round of Marvel films gets four thumbs up from me.

At its best, the Roy Thomas, Jim Starlin, etc., classic cosmic Marvel material was some of the best stuff I ever read so I am starting to get excited about where these films can go.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 01:54 PM)
My Catholic grade school gym teacher was a big scary guy with a biker mustache and his last name was Thanos, so Thanos being announced as a central character in the upcoming round of Marvel films gets four thumbs up from me.

At its best, the Roy Thomas, Jim Starlin, etc., classic cosmic Marvel material was some of the best stuff I ever read so I am starting to get excited about where these films can go.

I didn't realize that until recently Starlin was basically cut out of all recognition