GT: White Sox @ Tigers

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ May 4, 2012 -> 11:21 AM)
Thank God they've gotten away from Home... So weird to say that.... Time for Jake to be that stopper.

I agree but wish we could get to that point with Danks where we don't have to be praying for jake to always be the stopper. Hate to imagine what happens when he gets hit hard some time

QUOTE (flavum @ May 4, 2012 -> 04:27 PM)
We're going to learn a lot about this team over the next 12 games.

3 at Det

4 at Cle

3 vs KC

2 vs Det

It's time to play well in every facet.

This is correct

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2012 -> 12:57 PM)
I bet Farmer will though. One of my favorite things about him is he isn't afraid to call a dbag a dbag.

True, although I was referring to Stone's religious affiliation...

I'm sure DJ will probably call Young a "knucklehead," not sure how much stronger their comments will be. Depending on his mood and flow of the game, Farmer MIGHT be willing to go a bit more political/controversial, but not really DJ's thing to criticize players as much as Ed.

He'll chime in after Farmer has said something negative, but he usually doesn't initiate criticism as much as Farmer does.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:28 PM)
Normal everyday lineup tonight with Paulie back at 1st

Just ridiculous how poorly Lillibridge is being used this year. Joe Maddon would probably have Lillibridge batting 3rd every game against LHP. Meanwhile, we have Eduardo Escobar getting more at bats than Lillibridge this season.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2012 -> 01:35 PM)
Just ridiculous how poorly Lillibridge is being used this year. Joe Maddon would probably have Lillibridge batting 3rd every game against LHP. Meanwhile, we have Eduardo Escobar getting more at bats than Lillibridge this season.

I'm not sure how the team feels about his infield defense and neither am I. I honestly just haven't seen enough of it to evaluate. I'm guessing he gets a crack at starting if we do replace Morel, but it seems that he's principally a replacement in the OF -- not too good for him considering Viciedo is right handed and the only one that sees much time on the bench.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 4, 2012 -> 10:27 AM)
We're going to learn a lot about this team over the next 12 games.

3 at Det

4 at Cle

3 vs KC

2 vs Det

It's time to play well in every facet.

I would be super happy to finish 7-5 in this stretch.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 4, 2012 -> 06:11 PM)
26 games in a row to start the season, striking out in each game now for Dunn. The old record was 14 and lasted 49 years.

It would have ended in one of one of those 10-3 losses to Boston...Dunn struck out in the 9th. I was all for him getting pinch-hit for there. Just to stop the streak.

Edited by jeffro2525