5/9/12 Sox vs Tribe DON'T STOP NOW BOYS

Jake

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 9, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
So how is Adam Dunn supposed to win CPOTY, if Jake Peavy takes it away from him?

Because Jake wasn't otherworldly bad.

Adam Dunn was the embodiment of suck.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2012 -> 09:53 PM)
Beckham's made a lot of improvements this month. I think we forgot how much he was struggling to even hit the ball out of the infield during April

Helluva sharp line drive there for an out.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 10, 2012 -> 02:53 AM)
Helluva sharp line drive there for an out.

So I saw that you started to suggest that Morel might need to go back down to AAA to fix his swing. Any particular reason for the change in opinion? You have to wonder if they might consider putting him on the DL for back soreness.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 9, 2012 -> 09:53 PM)
Because Jake wasn't otherworldly bad.

Adam Dunn was the embodiment of suck.

I am of the belief that the CPOTY award should reward a great player recovering from injury season, not a great player coming back from a season of complete suck.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 9, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
I am of the belief that the CPOTY award should reward a great player recovering from injury season, not a great player coming back from a season of complete suck.

Adam Dunn was really, really bad.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 9, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)

I would lean strongly the opposite way

I don't know which would win it at this point, though

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2012 -> 09:56 PM)
So I saw that you started to suggest that Morel might need to go back down to AAA to fix his swing. Any particular reason for the change in opinion? You have to wonder if they might consider putting him on the DL for back soreness.

No specific reason, but whatever they're doing aisnt working, and there has o be a deadline drawn. This is worse than anything we saw from him last year.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 9, 2012 -> 06:54 PM)
He's beginning to look like the Golden Boy again.

He's back to lifting that left foot up pretty high again, watch him next time. Maybe that was the plan all along, don't know. But they worked with him to keep it down and help his timing.