5/12/12 Sox vs Royals

Jake

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 12, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
So, this team sucks, they aren't going to hit anything, you feel sorry for the people watching, and yet you are still watching. Yeah.

Feel sorry for the people sitting in the rain watching this.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ May 13, 2012 -> 02:56 AM)
That movie was making fun of you. :lolhitting

I know.

I am smart enough to not give up on a 3-0 game, but it's looking like a complete game by Hochevar right now.

Needless to say, Sunday's game is huge. To lose 2 of 3 to this team will mean the home woes continue for the White Sox. And a loss Sunday, if KC completes a win over the dead Sox tonight, would mean team is three under .500 again.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 13, 2012 -> 02:06 AM)
Needless to say, Sunday's game is huge. To lose 2 of 3 to this team will mean the home woes continue for the White Sox. And a loss Sunday, if KC completes a win over the dead Sox tonight, would mean team is three under .500 again.

You really need to stop caring so much what the record says, especially for a team that now seems to have their closer issues resolved. Way too early to start worrying about how many games above/below .500 the Sox are at.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2012 -> 03:08 AM)
You really need to stop caring so much what the record says, especially for a team that now seems to have their closer issues resolved. Way too early to start worrying about how many games above/below .500 the Sox are at.

Is it too early to worry about the team's home record?

Playing this badly at home will eventually spiral the Sox into next to last place if it continues.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 13, 2012 -> 03:09 AM)
We will win this game

I beg to differ. This has complete game by Luke written all over it. I hope next time we face Hochevar we have a clue lest he turn into another Sox killer (see Chen).