5/24 games

danman31

JorDanks drawing a lot of walks, putting up decent overall hitting results. Still Has a K/PA around 25% though.

Kuhn continues to turn it around, and they are batting him leadoff in some games now.

Kyle Bellamy looks ready for AA. People have forgotten him, but, he may have something to offer now that he's back and healthy.

Leighton Pangilinan somehow managed to make 3 errors playing 1B, has 7 on the season already.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 25, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)
JorDanks drawing a lot of walks, putting up decent overall hitting results. Still Has a K/PA around 25% though.

Kuhn continues to turn it around, and they are batting him leadoff in some games now.

Kyle Bellamy looks ready for AA. People have forgotten him, but, he may have something to offer now that he's back and healthy.

Leighton Pangilinan somehow managed to make 3 errors playing 1B, has 7 on the season already.

I am bursting your bubbles but that was a continuation game from May 4th

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 25, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)

I didn't forget about him, but he's not quite producing at his pre-injury levels yet. He was K'ing more batters then. We'll see, but the odds go down when you have a significant injury like he did.

QUOTE (danman31 @ May 25, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
I didn't forget about him, but he's not quite producing at his pre-injury levels yet. He was K'ing more batters then. We'll see, but the odds go down when you have a significant injury like he did.

I don't disagree at all. Just pointing out that, hey, this guy is talented, still in the system, and would seem to be healthy, so let's not forget him. I wonder how his velocity is, now vs then.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 25, 2012 -> 10:46 AM)
How is that bursting any bubbles? We all knew that, it was posted here, and in yesterday's thread.

The fact that you mentioned Kuhn is back at leadoff, but that was only a continuation of an earlier game, in which he batted lead off. As of now, Golson is still batting lead off everyday.