Dodgers vs White Sox 9:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 12:17 PM)
I'm not a big Jesse Crain fan.

Is there any reason I should be? Fail tonight.

Because he's consistently been a 2-3 ERA reliever with the White Sox for 1 1/2 seasons.

Last time I checked, there's no such thing as a perfect reliever. But yeah, this really hurts. We badly needed this win tonight to stop the bleeding, and we knocked out Kershaw, had the best pitcher in the AL on the mound with a 5-1 lead and couldn't hold it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:17 PM)
I'm not a big Jesse Crain fan.

Is there any reason I should be? Fail tonight.

His track record would be one reason

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:18 PM)
I despise AJ's pitch calling.

Mark Parent calls the pitches for most of the pitchers on this team

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:18 AM)
Crain is all over the place. Nothing is working for him

Throwing the same slider 3 times to Herrera in same location hurt. By the way he took the fastball on the outer half, it was obvious he was looking for something on the inner half.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:21 PM)
Throwing the same slider 3 times to Herrera in same location hurt. By the way he took the fastball on the outer half, it was obvious he was looking for something on the inner half.

Yeah those sliders were way off the plate

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 12:18 PM)
This is like the old days when we stunk. Ugh, frustration.

We're not a first place team unless we get good pitching.

All of the AL Central teams are fatally flawed. It will be like this for the rest of the season unless the White Sox fix 3B and their starting pitching.

Let's face it, Orlando Hudson isn't an everyday player in the majors anymore, and certainly not at 3B.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:19 AM)
Because he's consistently been a 2-3 ERA reliever with the White Sox for 1 1/2 seasons.

Last time I checked, there's no such thing as a perfect reliever. But yeah, this really hurts. We badly needed this win tonight to stop the bleeding, and we knocked out Kershaw, had the best pitcher in the AL on the mound with a 5-1 lead and couldn't hold it.

I must catch him on his bad nights. Seriously, when I watch him pitch he sucks big time. He earns a fat paycheck, too, doesn't he?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 04:22 AM)
Let's face it, Orlando Hudson isn't an everyday player in the majors anymore, and certainly not at 3B.

The frustrating thing is he's not getting charged with errors on these plays that are costing the Sox games.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)
We're not a first place team unless we get good pitching.

All of the AL Central teams are fatally flawed. It will be like this for the rest of the season unless the White Sox fix 3B and their starting pitching.

I laugh at some of the people on here who just want to ride it out with Humber and Floyd. See what happens. We wont be in 1st very long with the way those guys are pitching. Those two are almost automatic losses at this point.

Priority for Kenny is starting pitching with 3rd base not far behind. We need to add atleast 1 guy as soon as possible.

Edited by Baron