2012-2013 Official NHL thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep putting pressure on Detroit's D, they turned it over way too much tonight when having to make quick decisions. I mean we already knew this, but good God do they ever miss a steady Lidstrom back there to eat up some minutes and beat the forecheck.

Not sure if anybody else is following this, but the US beat Russia 8-3 in the World Quarterfinals this morning. Play the winner of Canada-Czech in the semis. Need one win in the next two games to medal. US hasn't medaled since 2004.

Edited by HickoryHuskers

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 16, 2013 -> 08:16 AM)
Oduya has a f***ing canon. I grew tired of the commentators talking about how Detroit must be tired. They had two f***ing off days.

And the Hawks had a long rest, and still looked really sharp

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 15, 2013 -> 11:28 PM)
Now that was a fun time. That game stayed tied a little too late for my taste, but Howard could only save the day for so long.

Yeah, Howard really played well, and kept it a game for much longer than it could have been.

I was the fortunate and extremely grateful recipient of a skybox invite last night, for my only game this season (I had tickets to several cancelled locked-out games). Not a bad night at all.

The noon Saturday start still blows.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 16, 2013 -> 10:07 AM)
Your Lady Byng finalists are Matt Moulson, Martin St. Louis, and Patrick Timothy Kane Jr.

Spiegel made me laugh when he said "Apparently Cabbies dont get to vote"