Shooting in CO at Batman premiere

Joxer_Daly

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 10:43 PM)
So someone knows where he is at, beats the s*** out of him, but he is protected from being attacked if people know where he is at. That might the dumbest thing I have seen you post.

An inmate beat the piss out of him. A gate was open for a second and the inmate got through. s*** happens. Somebody in the regular public isn't going to bust into the jail and pummel him. Cmon, you are not naive regarding inmates knowing who the famous inmates are. Every inmate is going to know it's Holmes in their prison. And like Gacy, of course he's targeted. Yes he's "protected" from some member of the public coming in and killing or beating him. That won't ever happen.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 10:48 PM)
I still don't understand why anyone would care where he's at.

Have you guys never known a victim? The family of the lowlife who murdered my friend always wants to know where the killer is being housed, what kind of accomdations he has, whether he's had any escape attempts, disciplinary actions, etc. All that is public record and available. The public has a right to know where murderers are being held. Some people have nightmares wondering if the murderer gets out he'll come after them. They need to know where he's being held.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 04:54 PM)
An inmate beat the piss out of him. A gate was open for a second and the inmate got through. s*** happens. Somebody in the regular public isn't going to bust into the jail and pummel him. Cmon, you are not naive regarding inmates knowing who the famous inmates are. Every inmate is going to know it's Holmes in their prison. And like Gacy, of course he's targeted. Yes he's "protected" from some member of the public coming in and killing or beating him. That won't ever happen.

Have you guys never known a victim? The family of the lowlife who murdered my friend always wants to know where the killer is being housed, what kind of accomdations he has, whether he's had any escape attempts, disciplinary actions, etc. All that is public record and available. The public has a right to know where murderers are being held. Some people have nightmares wondering if the murderer gets out he'll come after them. They need to know where he's being held.

So no one on the outside could contact someone on the inside to do it for them...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 11:40 PM)
So no one on the outside could contact someone on the inside to do it for them...

I'm saying the odds of inmates knowing Holmes is in their prison are 100 percent. And yes, the inmates all will want to kill him.

As far as outsiders ... like I said they aren't going to be allowed in. What is your point? Obviously a.) ALL inmates will know Holmes is among them. And b.) yes a good majority will want to kill him. Are you actually against the victims' families getting to know where the perpetrator is being housed?? That's kind of insensitive IMO.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 10:37 PM)
I'm saying the odds of inmates knowing Holmes is in their prison are 100 percent. And yes, the inmates all will want to kill him.

As far as outsiders ... like I said they aren't going to be allowed in. What is your point? Obviously a.) ALL inmates will know Holmes is among them. And b.) yes a good majority will want to kill him. Are you actually against the victims' families getting to know where the perpetrator is being housed?? That's kind of insensitive IMO.

You are actually for the abuse and murder of prisoners. That is my point.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 5, 2016 -> 02:24 PM)
You are actually for the abuse and murder of prisoners. That is my point.

After what this guy did I think it's funny he took six good punches yes. He coulda fought back. He's never getting out for good behavior

QUOTE (Tex @ Mar 6, 2016 -> 03:07 PM)
Fascinating. Where do you get your information?

It's generally known prisoners want to take out scumbags who kill innocent people. Think of how many women he killed, maybe children too. Prisoners want those guys. Didn't Gacy get killed in jail? Or beaten? Dahmer got killed in jail I believe.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 7, 2016 -> 12:01 AM)
It's generally known prisoners want to take out scumbags who kill innocent people. Think of how many women he killed, maybe children too. Prisoners want those guys. Didn't Gacy get killed in jail? Or beaten? Dahmer got killed in jail I believe.

There are a lot of murders in jail. The murder rate of them doesn't seem to be too high.