7/26 games

danman31

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
W-S definitely the most intriguing team to follow right now.

I'm pretty sure that's because they're in the playoffs and the Sox wanted to stack the roster/get the prospects some experience.

Mitchell 2 for 3, 2B, RBI, K...

Hitting .364, doing better in AAA than the last 2 months in BIRM, albeit only 3 games. Encouraging start.

Still don't see Trayce Thompson as a centerpiece of a trade...but would rather take him, Walker or Mitchell than Saladino.

Down goes Simon Castro's trade value. It's amazing what one or two starts can do this week. See Liriano, Francisco.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 07:47 PM)
Hopefully the Brewers like Trayce Thompson's June-July power breakout. A Gavin + Trayce Thompson package (maybe another mid-level prospect) might be a really competitive offer for Greinke.

Out of the three of them as far as the toolsy/upside outfielders not counting Hawkins (Mitchell, Thompson and Walker) he is the one I'd least like to see moved. I think Dan agrees with me too. Kid is putting together his power/speed combo this year and can still take a walk. He is still very raw (hence the K's) but I still like his tool set the most.