What do you look like?

Heads22

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 5'5-5'6, 130 pounds (busting my behind to get to 140), balding (not bald, yet) with glasses. I tried to get a photo myself on the computer once, but I'm not too crafty with that crap.

We all know what Steff looks like...and Jason....and me....but what do some of the rest of you look like? I know Gash is ugly, but who doesn't?  :lol: But I kinda wonder and I bet some other people also wonder what people here look like.

Heads, you're so f***in funny!!! :lol: A natural comedian.. :rolleyes:

anyway...I already descried what I look like.....6'1...just under 220lbs...My hair looks black, but actually is dark brown..kinda spikeyish...sometimes I wear glasses...most of the time I wear contacts...very, very hansome..definitely can get with Heather.....if I wanted to.. :D B) ;) :rolleyes:

When I was in HS, I was told that I looked like Steve Dahl - I did NOT take that as a compliment.

When I lost some weight after HS, I was told I looked like John Travolta - I did NOT take that as a compliment.

For old-time wrestling fans, I was told at one point that I looked like "The Model, Rick Martel", but without muscles - I didn't mind that comparison so much.

Now I think I look kinda like Buddy Hackett - and I run like Ron Cey!!!

I do NOT take that as a compliment!!! And I SAID IT!!!!!!!

:D

I'm 1,74 meters, 74 kilos, white,  i dont have a photo on the computer but i will get one and will put in here...

Meters? Kilos? Don't talk with such jibberish. I have no idea what those numbers convert to and I'm too lazy to look it up.