8/24 Mariners at White Sox

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orioles aren't going away as easily as thought.

Showalter and Ventura SHOULD battle for Manager of the Year...Maddon definitely deserves consideration, as well.

Quietly, the Rays have had their usual 2nd half. Then you have Bob Melvin with the A's, those 4 guys.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (MAX @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 01:58 AM)
Never heard of it.

Lots of speculation on MLB network that the Bosox are sending Adrian Gonzalez, Jos Beckett, Nick Punto and the injured Carl Crawford to the Dodgers for I don't know who

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 08:01 PM)
Has Wise played in every game against we acquired him? Who would we be playing if Sox hadn't picked him up? That's crazy how much he's played. I do like him, but it's wild.

Danks would be playing.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 02:01 AM)
Has Wise played in every game against we acquired him? Who would we be playing if Sox hadn't picked him up? That's crazy how much he's played. I do like him, but it's wild.

I thought it was a good move too. I like Jordan Danks also but it was a Wise move...

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 08:01 PM)
Lots of speculation on MLB network that the Bosox are sending Adrian Gonzalez, Jos Beckett, Nick Punto and the injured Carl Crawford to the Dodgers for I don't know who

The only thing I wonder is how are a couple of these LA young guys getting through waivers?