The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:06 AM)
I scored 150 points and lost by 3 because I played Rashad Jennings (5 points) and Ben Tate (5 points). I had MJD (who I thought was gonna get like 8 touches), Richardson (who was bad) and Michael Bush (who i was gonna play until I saw Foster might be here). Ugh. What terrible decisions.

I lost because I got no touchdowns out of my ridiculous group of McCoy, Fitzgerald, Dez, Nicks. Nice

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 01:06 PM)
I scored 150 points and lost by 3 because I played Rashad Jennings (5 points) and Ben Tate (5 points). I had MJD (who I thought was gonna get like 8 touches), Richardson (who was bad) and Michael Bush (who i was gonna play until I saw Foster might be here). Ugh. What terrible decisions.

I'm always my own worst enemy in fantasy.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 05:33 PM)
LOL, I picked up Stephen Hill.

I like Hill, I think he is the top pick up (If Alfred Morris is already gone). Oglretree is a #3 with no hope of surpassing Austin or Dez besides for injury.

Hill could be the #1 by the end of the season. Sanchez has always liked big receivers.

Ya I have a guy after Morris pretty hard in a league. First he offered me Matt Ryan and Tim Hightower (I already hace Rodgers at qb) Then when I said no he offered me Trent Richardson and Matt Schaub. As I said I dont need a backup QB and I probably wont be playing Morris anytime soon unless I have injuries, but I countered with Morris for Ryan and Richardson. Id probably do it for Richardson alone, idk, but I cant really pass up on Matty Ice and a 3rd/4th round ADP starting RB for a guy I got in FA.

I took a risk and dealt McFadden for Greene and Spiller.

I need depth in our league to counteract our large rosters.

QB

Q-Philip Rivers

Q-Jay Cutler

B-Andy Dalton

WR

W-Calvin Johnson

W-Andre Johnson

W-Julio Jones

W-Justin Blackmon

W/T/R-Kevin Ogletree

B-Michael Floyd

B-Donald Jones

RB

R-Peyton Hillis

R-Shonn Greene

R-C.J. Spiller

W/R-Mark Ingram

B-DeAngelo Williams

B-Cedric Benson

B-Ronnie Brown

B-Jacquizz Rodgers

TE

T-Antonio Gates

W/T-Coby Fleener

K

K-Lawrence Tynes

B-Jason Hanson

DEF

D-New England

B-New York

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Ya I had no interest in Hightower, that wasnt really the point

id hope not, he isnt going to play a down all season.

On another note, nothing rustles my jimmies more then c**k wallopers that dont check their trades on an every 30 second basis!

Edited by flippedoutpunk

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
id hope not, he isnt going to play a down all season.

On another note, nothing rustles my jimmies more then c**k wallopers that dont check their trades on an every 30 second basis!

Its kind of blowing my mind that all everyone can comment on is Hightower, it was more Ryan and/or Richardson for Morris.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 09:05 PM)
Its kind of blowing my mind that all everyone can comment on is Hightower, it was more Ryan and/or Richardson for Morris.

Well you said you have Rodgers already so Ryan is meh, Richardson for morris is kind of even since everyone knows Wheedon cant throw a football, defenses can key in on the run all day. I personally think i can flip Morris and a receiver like Dwayne Bowe for a top guy like a Marshall and have a pretty damn good lineup. Theres teams in my league that only have one legit RB and guys like peyton hillis as their rb2. Im sure i can Gar Forman someone out of a big time guy with morris.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
Congratulations. You dealt a possible top player in fantasy for a dogs*** player and another guy who will be splitting carries again in a month.

I guess we'll see. Your track record on fantasy predictions tends to be spotty at best.

Opinion needed: Would yall trade Stafford for Eli and Jimmy Graham? I have Flacco as a backup QB, so I'd have Eli and Flacco to play based on matchups and Graham would be an every week guy obviously. My current TE's are Greg Olsen and Jared Cook.

Also, a guy in my league has Fred Jackson, Beanie Wells, and Ronnie Brown as his RBs (no idea how he ended up with so much crap). But his WRs are really good. If I could pull off a trade of Green Ellis or Ridley + DeSean Jackson for Calvin Johnson (he said he might be open to it b/c he has literally no RBs), who would you rather trade: BJGE or Ridley?

Trade 1 is damn tempting. Stafford could easily regress if the Lions cant run at all and Eli could put up similar numbers. You add in Graham who I think will be the highest scoring tight end, that is just really hard to pass. I am not a big Stafford guy though and I think Eli is a sound QB.

I would trade Ridley over BJGE, today. That may change in a few weeks. The reason is that Vereen is out right now so no sharing carries for Ridley. Who knows what Belichek does when Vereen is back. BJGE on the other hand is likely to get 20-25 carries come rain or shine the rest of the year.

Really just depends what you prefer, solid guarantee or risky upside.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:55 PM)
Trade 1 is damn tempting. Stafford could easily regress if the Lions cant run at all and Eli could put up similar numbers. You add in Graham who I think will be the highest scoring tight end, that is just really hard to pass. I am not a big Stafford guy though and I think Eli is a sound QB.

I would trade Ridley over BJGE, today. That may change in a few weeks. The reason is that Vereen is out right now so no sharing carries for Ridley. Who knows what Belichek does when Vereen is back. BJGE on the other hand is likely to get 20-25 carries come rain or shine the rest of the year.

Really just depends what you prefer, solid guarantee or risky upside.

You and I are the same person. You basically typed my thoughts exactly. :lol:

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:26 PM)
I guess we'll see. Your track record on fantasy predictions tends to be spotty at best.

He's right on this one. You essentially just traded McFadden for Spiller. You must be praying that McFadden gets seriously injured, as Spiller will have, at best, McFadden's value for about 4 weeks, and then you won't want to play him at all.