Julio jones

Miles Austin

Arian foster

Demarco murray

Greg Olsen

Cecil shorts

Shayne graham

Bears d

My team is so much better but he has huge matchup advantages this week.

Ok, need 3 of these 4 in a ppr- Murray vs NO, Martin vs STL, Moreno vs CLE and Morris vs PHI, absolutely brutal to have to bench one of these guys.

Need 3 of these in a non ppr- Rice vs NYG, Martin vs STL, Moreno vs CLE and Ridley vs JAX

Finally, need to choose between Palmer vs CAR and Wilson vs SF

I f***ing hate Matt Ryan and the Falcons.

They never run the ball on first and goal from inside the 5 when I start Turner.

and now they run it twice in a row with Rodgers.

Here's to another Atlanta playoff meltdown. :drink

Edited by zenryan

So I'm in a half-assed league that I planned on getting 12 teams for...turned out we got 6 before I realized it was too late. Since it was meant to be 12 teams, we had a 6 team playoff. I didn't draft and I didn't care for the team in the regular season. Then the playoffs came around and I decided to just try a little bit. Luckily, I had AP and I got carried through the first two rounds. Then Romo went off for 48 points today and I've won the league...with a 4-9 record. Yay.

Edited by chw42

Lost to my opponent for 3rd place by .03 points, which was the closest matchup all year... Are you f***ing kidding me? Alexander screws me over last week getting 0 points, and now this week has a good game and I bench him. First place all year and cause of two players (really one) I f***ing lost money and the douche who won last year, won again this year. He's my boy, but I gotta hear his mouth until next year (even though my team never lost to him.. kicked his ass twice before the playoffs) when we play again. Horrible.

7 weeks ago I was at 3-6 and in 9th place. Then I rattled off 7 straight wins, made the last seed in the playoffs (by 0.8 points), and won my championship yesterday. Frankly, my team was too good to have ever been 3-6, but regardless, fantasy is all about luck and a little bit of skill.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 05:15 PM)
From 4-5 to 11-5 and league champs.

Same. AP and Romo's strong second halfs made my team unbeatable. The one week I benched romo was to start Kaepernick and his 4TD game (which was oddly low scoring due to 4 fumbles)