The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 10, 2012 -> 06:56 PM)
dgaf

l;kgfd;ljg;fljfadg;'kjgfad'kljgd'k, Im going against him

Bummer. I have him and Welker in a PPR. Opponent has Brady and Foster going. I'm down 99-64 but its a two-week playoff. Hoping and praying I get like 50 out of those two tonight to bring me some life.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 10, 2012 -> 06:57 PM)
Bummer. I have him and Welker in a PPR. Opponent has Brady and Foster going. I'm down 99-64 but its a two-week playoff. Hoping and praying I get like 50 out of those two tonight to bring me some life.

Im down 30 in a ppr with 6 points for passing tds and I have Brady and Daniels vs his Hernandez and Gostowski, so its not looking good.

In an odd league where the playoffs don't start til next week (no idea why our commish did that, but I guess it's my fault for not noticing), I'm going to squeak into the playoffs by a mere 1 point. I will have the same record as my brother, but the tie-breaker goes to total points and I have exactly 1 more point than he does after adding this week's scores. Just hoping there isn't a stat change later in the week, but man, that was close.

Also, what the hell Bryce Brown?

Get up to see I lost, which I expected, but because of Brady, I only lost by 11. Which means if Bryce Brown could have just run for 60 yards and a TD, I'd be in the semifinals. I'm ill.

How do you go from back to back 30 point performances, to 0 pts in one week!!!!!!?

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 06:10 AM)
Get up to see I lost, which I expected, but because of Brady, I only lost by 11. Which means if Bryce Brown could have just run for 60 yards and a TD, I'd be in the semifinals. I'm ill.

How do you go from back to back 30 point performances, to 0 pts in one week!!!!!!?

Tampa does have the #1 run defense & #32 pass defense in the league.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 10, 2012 -> 07:57 PM)

How do you run those? Can you do it through ESPN or Yahoo or is it off-line?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 07:45 AM)
How do you run those? Can you do it through ESPN or Yahoo or is it off-line?

ESPN, and, not sure if you are aware, but it's 2 week playoff rounds, 2 each. I hate them.

I am the #1 team in my league, scored the most points and tied for the best record, and because I had one bad week and my opponent had one good week, I'm screwed and I have to hope for 2 more good weeks to end the season just for 3rd place and make my money back

In fantasy, the top 6 should make it. #1 and #2 should get a bye, #3 and #6 should play, #4 and #5 should play; quarters are 1 week, semis are 1 week, championship is 2 weeks.

First round of the playoffs coming up this week:

Me:

Brees

Andre Johnson

VJax

Skittles

Gore

Tony Gonzalez

Alfred Morris

Justin Tucker

Minny D vs the Rams

Opponent:

Brady

Marshall

Mike Wallace

AP

Bryce Brown

Aaron Hernandez

Trent Richardson

Matt Bryant

Pitt d vs Cowboys

That Brady, Marshall, AP trio is just terrifying.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 10:13 AM)
ESPN, and, not sure if you are aware, but it's 2 week playoff rounds, 2 each. I hate them.

I am the #1 team in my league, scored the most points and tied for the best record, and because I had one bad week and my opponent had one good week, I'm screwed and I have to hope for 2 more good weeks to end the season just for 3rd place and make my money back

In fantasy, the top 6 should make it. #1 and #2 should get a bye, #3 and #6 should play, #4 and #5 should play; quarters are 1 week, semis are 1 week, championship is 2 weeks.

That's how my yahoo league works. I had a bye this week, and I'm re-seeded against the lowest seed next week. Championship is only one week, though.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 10:43 AM)
That's how my yahoo league works. I had a bye this week, and I'm re-seeded against the lowest seed next week. Championship is only one week, though.

If you put together a team that wins (aka consistent performance) and scores the most points in the league (aka a very good team), you should be given some sort of advantage. I'm only guaranteed $40 in this bulls*** league.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 10:49 AM)
If you put together a team that wins (aka consistent performance) and scores the most points in the league (aka a very good team), you should be given some sort of advantage. I'm only guaranteed $40 in this bulls*** league.

Half our pot goes to 1st and 2nd overall regular season, the other half goes to 1st/2nd/3rd in the playoffs.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 10:55 AM)
Half our pot goes to 1st and 2nd overall regular season, the other half goes to 1st/2nd/3rd in the playoffs.

$5 weekly high scorer, $15 to 1st regular season, $15 to most points, then like $300/$150/$75

Stupid, stupid. Going to have a new commissioner next year, and we are going to work on these payouts and the setup.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 10:13 AM)

2 weeks is great though because it takes out outliers generally speaking. I am behind right now because of this week but it should all even out next week.

Do most people play in 10 team leagues where 6 make the playoffs? I've played for 8 years or so and I've never heard of more than the top 4 making it.

Even in the NFL.com league where we had 12 teams broken into 3 divisions, the first place team of each division and 1 WC team made the playoffs.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 05:42 PM)
Do most people play in 10 team leagues where 6 make the playoffs? I've played for 8 years or so and I've never heard of more than the top 4 making it.

Even in the NFL.com league where we had 12 teams broken into 3 divisions, the first place team of each division and 1 WC team made the playoffs.

I usually do 12 teams with 6 in the playoffs.