The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 03:37 PM)
Last minute I picked up Freeman to start over Stafford...ya thats not working out for me...fail.

Lol Stafford managed a whole .55 more points that Freeman...What a discouraging day.

I managed 62 points in my talkbears league, 32 of it coming from 2 players.

In my money league I lost by 17, Denario Alexander managed to lay an egg while Brandon Lloyd managed to get the 19 points i needed to move on for a chance at $350 bucks.

WRs this year have been absolutely frustrating.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions D did nothing for me, Danario Alexander put up a goose egg, Ray Rice got my 7 measly points and Martellus Bennett got me 2.5 points.

Thank god for Russell Wilson! Going to the championship and I just picked up the NYJ defense (game time waivers so they were still free agent) for next week against the Chargers

Best team all year long. Two worst weeks of the season came during the playoffs. Two best weeks for my opponent came during the playoffs.

Needless to say I got s***stomped. I'm at risk of losing $10 even though I scored the most points and won the most games. The payout structure in our league is an absolute f***ing joke and will change next year.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 09:51 AM)
So I made my league's championship game. I need to decide on an RB2 out of the following 3: Leshoure, D. Wilson and Ballard. I am leaning Wilson if Bradshaw is out again. I also need to decide on a flex between the 3 RBs mentioned above plus Blackmon and Maclin. Anyone have any recs?

Bradshaw claims he's playing.

Unbelievable weekend. Two of my f***ing players got 0 points for me (Alexander and Tynes) and I was still up (only) 6.14 point to my opponent who had Greene for the Jets. Greene goes down early, and victory somehow was in my reach. First time playing in 5-6 years and I was going to the finals with still only one loss with a chance to win big money. (which I surely need with how these past two-three months has gone for me personally) What happens?! By the grace of hell, Greene returns and puts up enough points that this f***er is playing in the finals (which he will surely lose) and I'm stuck playing for 3rd place for $20 bucks. Un-f***ing-believeable. I overanalyzed (had Stevie Johnson playing before changing it to Alexander) and my buddy (who was the #2 seed) had Russell Wilson playing. (who he changed to Big Ben though he did well, but not as well as 40+ point Wilson) Both decisions cost us wins. #1 and #2 seed.. playing for 3rd place.

Championship Week. I am loaded at RB, but can only start two of Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles and Doug Martin (no flex). All three have fairly good matchups, and I'm facing AP on the other side. Leaning toward Martin and Charles as a result. Rice is probably a safer choice but Charles and Martin are more likely to have a huge week. Not PPR, 5 point bonus for 100 yards. Also a bonus for long TDs. Thoughts?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 01:05 PM)
Yeah I'd sit Ridley. He fumbled twice last week and you can't trust Belichick, especially since he has Vereen, Woodhead and Bolden to play with

Actually looking at numbers, I would go with Gore as well. I was under the impression from my 49er brother-in-law who has Gore that he'd been getting the rock less and less. He's a safe play.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 02:35 PM)
Actually looking at numbers, I would go with Gore as well. I was under the impression from my 49er brother-in-law who has Gore that he'd been getting the rock less and less. He's a safe play.

Yeah, I play Gore every week. The other three I've been kind of mixing and matching. Probably going Gore, SJax, Moreno because it just seems like the safer play when I'm projected to win by over 40.