The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 10:04 AM)
Yeah, I'm playing against him as well. I saw the replay and that surely looked like his fumble. I won last week by .6 points, so hopefully that doesn't affect anything

I'm playing against him as well so ya it sucks. Unfortunately he never had possession so it's the correct ruling though it was clearly his fault.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 10:18 AM)
Hmmmmm, Wilson, Moreno, Ridley or Matthews.

Wilson is a no brainer. I still prefer Moreno over the rest. It is nice to have a RB in your back pocket for Sunday night (Ridley) though. But they are playing the Niners.

Wilson, Moreno I say.

ss%20(2012-12-16%20at%2011.21.23).png

Now, I know the scoring in this league is terrible, but I went into this game needing 40 effing points from Lloyd. Absolutely unreal. In this league the tie breaker policy is posting 1 player from your bench on the message board before the games start and those players scores will be used to break a tie. I picked Murray as my tie breaker and he never even bothererd. So barring some shady s*** what a crazy SN game for me.