The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fact that the Giants blew out the Packers actually hurt me. No Bradshaw or Finley in the last few minutes of the game. Need Steve Smith to not score more than 8.5 tomorrow. A win would put me in sole control of first in my division.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 06:58 PM)
Up 133-100 in a PPR where QB throwing TD's are 6. Win and I am in the playoffs, lose and I am out.

He has Rodgers and Bradshaw. I think I'm f***ed.

I won 133-131. Bradshaw's disappearance and the Giants like 8 minute drive at the end of the 4th quarter to keep Rodgers from gaining 3 more points saved my ass.

I'M GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. AND NONE OF YOU CARE.

My WRs have been dropping like flies in my two money leagues (Harvin, Brown, Amendola, Young) so I had to pick up Hilton in 1 and Shorts in the other. Both paid off pretty well. Need Kuechly (we use 2 IDP players in this one instead of a team defense) to get me 2.5 points to win our weekly top score pot this week

7-5 and tied with 2 others for the last two spots but I lose the tiebreaker because only one other person has scored less points than me. It took me beating the 1-10 person 97-57 this week to pass them on the total points scored list. But everyone has their worst offensive outputs while playing me. Over the last 6 weeks, only one person has cracked 80 points against me. Weird how it works out like that.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 27, 2012 -> 01:03 AM)
I'm very pleased with my waiver wire pickups of Bryce Brown and Beanie Wells this week. Now all Bryce needs to do is solve those fumbling problems.

Picked up Brown as well. Kinda hope they shut down McCoy so I can keep playing him.

Ugh, I think I have to start Michael Turner tonight, he sucks. LawFirm will take one RB spot, but my other RBs are Forte, Felix Jones, & Donald Brown. I don't think I can risk Forte or Jones not playing Sunday, so have to go with Turner as RB2. If Forte does play, can always flex him. I hate Michael Turner.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 29, 2012 -> 08:50 AM)
Ugh, I think I have to start Michael Turner tonight, he sucks. LawFirm will take one RB spot, but my other RBs are Forte, Felix Jones, & Donald Brown. I don't think I can risk Forte or Jones not playing Sunday, so have to go with Turner as RB2. If Forte does play, can always flex him. I hate Michael Turner.

At this point in his career, you just hope he can punch one in.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 29, 2012 -> 09:27 AM)
At this point in his career, you just hope he can punch one in.

Yup, just pray for a pass interference penalty in the end zone, then a 1-yard TD run. Although last game vs. Saints, he had several of those opportunities and looked so washed up while getting stuffed.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 29, 2012 -> 09:57 AM)
Yup, just pray for a pass interference penalty in the end zone, then a 1-yard TD run. Although last game vs. Saints, he had several of those opportunities and looked so washed up while getting stuffed.

I have avoided Turner in fantasy leagues for 2 years and have loved every minute of it for the last 19 games. Based upon his skillset at this point in his career, he's going to be overdrafted due to history because he's nothing more than a RB3 at this point