2013 Video Game Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 11:00 AM)
Digital Steve will raid my nightmares

I can't believe how much fun I'm having with this stupid GTA Online s***. I got 4 hours of sleep last night. A buddy and I just went around kicking all ass in our matching Bulls track jackets.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 10:59 AM)
My crew is NBA focused and I made an icon that was the Bulls.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/just_get_buckets_23

I just want to know how you got a transparent background because despite selecting what looks like a transparent background for my crew's logo, it still has that stupid white box around it.

Oh also.....This is for you...

IMG_0588.JPG

Edited by Chilihead90

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 01:30 PM)
I just want to know how you got a transparent background because despite selecting what looks like a transparent background for my crew's logo, it still has that stupid white box around it.

Oh also.....This is for you...

I deserved the re-post of the trail. I already apologized to you above, just a head's up in case you missed it!

Background can be selected by clicking the lowest-left box on the color picker. Then just select the box with a red diagonal through it (ie, no bg).

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 02:14 PM)
I deserved the re-post of the trail. I already apologized to you above, just a head's up in case you missed it!

Background can be selected by clicking the lowest-left box on the color picker. Then just select the box with a red diagonal through it (ie, no bg).

That's what I did, which is why I'm surprised it didn't work. Unless maybe I just made my logo too early in the process to have it work properly. I made the design before GTA Online even came out.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 02:24 PM)
That's what I did, which is why I'm surprised it didn't work. Unless maybe I just made my logo too early in the process to have it work properly. I made the design before GTA Online even came out.

See. Here is my crew page....

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cassies_angels

The background behind the logo in the top left should be orange like the banner, but instead it has the white box. I've now have 3 different versions of the same logo, all have a transparent background in the editor, but it won't work. It's frustrating because no one wants to use our logo if it has that dumb white box around it.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 02:28 PM)
See. Here is my crew page....

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cassies_angels

The background behind the logo in the top left should be orange like the banner, but instead it has the white box. I've now have 3 different versions of the same logo, all have a transparent background in the editor, but it won't work. It's frustrating because no one wants to use our logo if it has that dumb white box around it.

If you want to pm me your login, I can play around with it. There's a few tricks to try. I had the same issue for a bit and then figured it out.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 7, 2013 -> 11:33 PM)
Teach me.

Youtube taught me. Damn, that was an hour long process. I couldn't figure out a good logo that went along with my crew, so I just chose the Blackhawks 4 feathers logo. All of us but 1 person likes hockey and the Hawks, but I didn't want to just straight up use the Indian head logo, so I went something a little more unique.

Hopefully this time it actually works with a transparent background.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 01:24 AM)
Youtube taught me. Damn, that was an hour long process. I couldn't figure out a good logo that went along with my crew, so I just chose the Blackhawks 4 feathers logo. All of us but 1 person likes hockey and the Hawks, but I didn't want to just straight up use the Indian head logo, so I went something a little more unique.

Hopefully this time it actually works with a transparent background.

It took me 5 minutes. You must have done it with a few extra steps. No biggie. s*** looks tight in game.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 10:15 AM)
It took me 5 minutes. You must have done it with a few extra steps. No biggie. s*** looks tight in game.

Oh well, I am loving my logo as well. And my crew loves it too, but the problem is that the game won't allow them to put it on their clothes, only I can. What's up with that?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 03:18 PM)
Oh well, I am loving my logo as well. And my crew loves it too, but the problem is that the game won't allow them to put it on their clothes, only I can. What's up with that?

Dunno. I had like 7 people running around with it on last night.