2013 Video Game Thread

Kyyle23

Perhaps it's the way I play the NBA2k series (still rocking nba2k12), but I find trades to be pretty pointless. I normally score 50ish points in a typical game and Rose will have 35 of them. The rest are usually random shots from players when Rose gets doubled or buckets someone else gets in transition. Do you guys run sets or something that require all of the starting 5 to be good?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 30, 2013 -> 03:43 PM)
Perhaps it's the way I play the NBA2k series (still rocking nba2k12), but I find trades to be pretty pointless. I normally score 50ish points in a typical game and Rose will have 35 of them. The rest are usually random shots from players when Rose gets doubled or buckets someone else gets in transition. Do you guys run sets or something that require all of the starting 5 to be good?

I don't think you read my message. The only difference on my team is that I have Pau Gasol and a nice 3 point gunner off the bench instead of Boozer and Taj. I only did that to get out of a year of Boozer's deal, and to keep it realistic with real rumors.

Rose

Butler

Deng

Gasol

Noah

is fairly realistic. And also, NBA 2K14 is fairly harder for me so far with the drastically different controls. I liked the idea of having two 7 footers in the lane against the Heat for game 1. It made a difference, but I still lost.

In other words, I like to keep it fairly realistic within the realm of what I've heard could/should happen (ie, I'm not trading for Kevin Durant or Kevin Love), BUT, I also have a boatload of cash for the coming offseason and a likely lottery pick with the real 2014 draft class locked and loaded. :-D

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 30, 2013 -> 01:48 PM)
Wait, what?

Yeah, it sucks. I beat OKC in a seven game series to advance to the conference semis, and it pulls up the schedule and wont let me advance to any games. I'm just sort of stuck there. I'm not alone in having this bug.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Dec 30, 2013 -> 04:28 PM)
Yeah, it sucks. I beat OKC in a seven game series to advance to the conference semis, and it pulls up the schedule and wont let me advance to any games. I'm just sort of stuck there. I'm not alone in having this bug.

2K's sloppiness strikes again...

I almost lost because Chauncey Billups was more or less unstoppable. I hate how they just have certain games where you're bound to lose. The CPU deflects passes with their back to the ball, they make pretty much every shot, and you miss wide open ones. There's easier ways to create adversity for the player than straight up cheating 2K...