2013 Video Game Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 10:59 PM)
I don't like comparing games across gens, because that's unfair to the older games, but Far Cry 3 is easily my 2nd favorite game of the last generation.

Red Dead Redemption

Far Cry 3

GTA 5

Heavy Rain

Solid start to the list. Of that generation, here's my top 5.

GTA 5

NBA 2k8 (the holy s*** factor was 10x of seeing NBA 2k14 on the newest gen)

Arkham Asylum

Red Dead Redemption

Modern Warfare

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played 5-6 hours of AC4 this week and I'm really liking it. A big upgrade over AC3. Not as much modern day side story crap (at least not yet) and I like that you just jump into the story.

I also really like how they forced the 20-25 minute install the first time you play, but thereafter load times are pretty minimal. AC3 had no flow with all of the load times I thought.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 11:25 AM)
Played 5-6 hours of AC4 this week and I'm really liking it. A big upgrade over AC3. Not as much modern day side story crap (at least not yet) and I like that you just jump into the story.

I also really like how they forced the 20-25 minute install the first time you play, but thereafter load times are pretty minimal. AC3 had no flow with all of the load times I thought.

I've decided that IF I get any graduation money, I may buy it for the $30. But I don't even think I'm having a graduation party, so it will be up to generous aunts and uncles who have extra money, which is like 1 of them.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 6, 2013 -> 01:04 PM)
Did you take a stealth/non-lethal approach or simply kill everyone in f***ing sight?

Kill everyone is sight. Sometimes I would put them to sleep, but for the most part I was killing. I liked being up on top of buildings and jumping down on unsuspecting victims.

I also really enjoyed picking up the bodies and putting them in dumpsters. I don't know if that says something about me or what.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 6, 2013 -> 03:17 PM)
Kill everyone is sight. Sometimes I would put them to sleep, but for the most part I was killing. I liked being up on top of buildings and jumping down on unsuspecting victims.

I also really enjoyed picking up the bodies and putting them in dumpsters. I don't know if that says something about me or what.

Lol...I took the stealth approach, but would occasionally just kill everyone in sight. I love the spring razor, had so much fun with that thing. Just a really fun and smart game all around IMO.

My sister and her husband live in Italy and they just bought an XBox One. We Skyped with them last night... Skype on XBox One is really sweet. The camera auto zooms to them, and follows them around the room if they get off the couch. Dang impressive.

I'd love to buy a Kinect 2 and put it on my TV and connect it to a laptop.