Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 12:14 AM)
Who gives a crap how the game would draw?

Apparently BW does, for some odd reason. He'd probably try to claim he wouldn't watch it, either.

College football fans will watch the game no matter who is playing in it. Whether or not it draws Johnny-watch-2-games-all-year, who the hell cares?

Also, LOL NIU, go away.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 05:16 PM)
Apparently nobody wants that s*** again.does, for some odd reason. He'd probably try to claim he wouldn't watch it, either.

College football fans will watch the game no matter who is playing in it. Whether or not it draws Johnny-watch-2-games-all-year, who the hell cares?

Also, LOL NIU, go away.

And the people arguing with me too. Hey man, I was actually at the last SEC BCS game. I know nobody wants that s*** again.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 05:27 PM)
If okie st blows out OU what do you think the temp will be on Stoopspotentiallyhey've been pretty marginal in years where the traditional powers are down.

Take the Texans or Cowboys job. He's hit his ceiling in Oklahoma. Might be best to move on, but would not be fun for the Sooners to be potentially choosing a new coach at the same time as Texas.

Apparently BW does, for some odd reason. He'd probably try to claim he wouldn't watch it, either.

Also, LOL NIU, go away.

Actually, the Ala-LSU game is the only BCS Championship game I didn't watch, and this is coming from a guy who one year in college watched every single bowl game.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 12:53 PM)
Actually, the Ala-LSU game is the only BCS Championship game I didn't watch, and this is coming from a guy who one year in college watched every single bowl game.

Way to make a statement. Oh man, I'm not going to watch the championship game of a sport I follow, take that.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 08:52 PM)
these big 12 refs have short changed OU on a few of these 3rd down spots.

Yeah...and also I hate the intentional PI thanks to CFB rules. Wish they would change it to a spot foul like the NFL. Oklahoma had six there until the OSU safety destroyed the WR.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 03:19 PM)
Don't watch reruns of any of my favorite shows.

makes no sense.

I know you meant it as a slam against how bad that bowl game was but in reality you just admitted that you watch the likes of the New Mexico Bowl.

well that throwing the ball around the field may have altered a few bets on the total. depending on if you bought a point or not.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 08:36 PM)
makes no sense.

I know you meant it as a slam against how bad that bowl game was but in reality you just admitted that you watch the likes of the New Mexico Bowl.

well that throwing the ball around the field may have altered a few bets on the total. depending on if you bought a point or not.

The line was OSU -10.5.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 7, 2013 -> 04:21 PM)
Not sure this is a game mizzou can hang in. Damn. But comparing anything mizzou to Illinois lol.

I meant it more as a compliment to Auburn haha, but Mizzou is definitely going to have to find an answer for the run game if they want to pull it out.