West Region

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 11:59 AM)
Well but for the refs it should be about 10-0 in the Wisconsin game.

Damnit, this is a joke. Henderson just jacking up crap but refs wont call afoul on ole miss

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
Wow these refs are brutal, what the f*** was that call on Brusier

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:25 PM)
Just quit lying. I posted about Wisconsin throwing the ball away.

If you want to disagree with my opinion that the refs are good, go for it, I really dont care.

But just quit lying its annoying and sad.

There's your first 2 posts, which is what I said. Not lying.

What's sad is whining about the refs when the team is to blame.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
Wow these refs are brutal, what the f*** was that call on Brusier

That last foul of the half was pretty ticky tack too. Barely got bumped, shot wasn't affected at all, and they gave him the And 1. Not sure what more you can do defensively without getting called. You have to allow for SOME contact.

I like Mississippi's big men so far, showing good ability to dribble and get close to the hoop. Wisconsin looks better though and I'd be really surprised if they lost this game, even with Marshall Henderson on the other side.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:15 PM)
He also needs to calm down, I think hes thrown 2 away now for no real reason.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:27 PM)
There's your first 2 posts, which is what I said. Not lying.

What's sad is whining about the refs when the team is to blame.

And above is my 3rd post that came before you posted, when you said I NEVER said anything.

So quit lying, its pathetic.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:28 PM)
That last foul of the half was pretty ticky tack too. Barely got bumped, shot wasn't affected at all, and they gave him the And 1. Not sure what more you can do defensively without getting called. You have to allow for SOME contact.

I like Mississippi's big men so far, showing good ability to dribble and get close to the hoop. Wisconsin looks better though and I'd be really surprised if they lost this game, even with Marshall Henderson on the other side.

No wite you arent allowed to say that a call was bad if the team is playing bad because those are somehow related.

According to Krush if your team isnt playing well, you can never ever ever question the refs, you just have to simply say your team is bad.

Dumbest s*** ive read this year.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:30 PM)
And above is my 3rd post that came before you posted, when you said I NEVER said anything.

So quit lying, its pathetic.

Nope, quit lying, it's pathetic. First 2 said nothing about the team. Then you said one thing about one guy.

Also, quit whining about the refs, it's pathetic when your team is to blame.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:23 PM)
Because until your recent post, it was only about the refs. It would be irrelevant if they weren't playing terribly. That should be the concern, not the refs being #1.

Put it this way if Illinois has 10 points 10 minutes in or whatever because we suck, I'm not pointing to the refs.

Dude youre a f***ing liar, just own up to it.

Every single person who is a fan of sports has b****ed about refs in a frustrating game, especially a tourney game.

You really think Im doing something so terrible being nervous and frustrated and venting about refs?

Get the f*** off your high horse, youre just a liar.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:32 PM)
No wite you arent allowed to say that a call was bad if the team is playing bad because those are somehow related.

According to Krush if your team isnt playing well, you can never ever ever question the refs, you just have to simply say your team is bad.

Dumbest s*** ive read this year.

All the refs fault, totally.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:34 PM)
Dude youre a f***ing liar, just own up to it.

Every single person who is a fan of sports has b****ed about refs in a frustrating game, especially a tourney game.

You really think Im doing something so terrible being nervous and frustrated and venting about refs?

Get the f*** off your high horse, youre just a liar.

Nope, didn't lie about anything, your first 2 posts were indeed 100% about officials.

I wasn't even the first one to say it, Steve was, and you didn't even respond.

Whining about refs when the team is 90% of the blame is just silly.

I got nothing against you, but we should all give eachother a little slack about complaining in the tournament, especially when its against teams that we have no rooting interest for.

Its stressful, and so maybe i vent more and b**** more, but its not like Im going around doing it to other people, Im doing it for my team, during their game...

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 12:46 PM)
I got nothing against you, but we should all give eachother a little slack about complaining in the tournament, especially when its against teams that we have no rooting interest for.

Its stressful, and so maybe i vent more and b**** more, but its not like Im going around doing it to other people, Im doing it for my team, during their game...

I hear you man.

My only point, honestly, was that making priority #1 the refs seemed odd considering team performance...I thought you were going to call out the team first, then refs. Maybe that was just your frustration over your actual thoughts about the team first.

I will say the refs were inconsistent at best.

Talk to me in 3 hours maybe I'll do the same thing.

I think you'll be fine in the 2nd half. Wisky always seems to score a lot more in the 2nd, and Miss hasn't done a ton to impress yet.

Edited by IlliniKrush

Krush,

When I made the first post it was really early in the game. The second was after what I thought was an odd call.

I guess I just dont think I need to say things like "Wisconsin needs to make more shots" because when you are shooting 30% thats self apparent.

But I get kind of wound up in the first round of the NCAA tournament because losing in an upset is the worst.