West Region

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf Wisky, this is f***ing embarrassing. Now we've got the national media talking about how the B1G is overrated because there is no talent in it. UIUC better better Colorado, to the chagrin of all the analysts

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 01:40 PM)
Wtf Wisky, this is f***ing embarrassing. Now we've got the national media talking about how the B1G is overrated because there is no talent in it. UIUC better better Colorado, to the chagrin of all the analysts

They are? Then they didnt watch a game all season. Wisconsin never has talent. And the top two teams havent even played yet.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 01:43 PM)
They are? Then they didnt watch a game all season. Wisconsin never has talent. And the top two teams havent even played yet.

Their most talented player only plays 22 MPG, and I'm sure Badger would agree with that.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 01:44 PM)
Saw Henderson hit two before I left lunch to come back to work. Had a feeling the big MO was going to work it's way that way and stay there.

It was more Wisconsin not hitting a single shot. Ole Miss didnt look very good at all.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 02:45 PM)
This game reminded me of the commericial where Charles Barkley is calling the kids basketball game in the driveway. "Mikey is 1 for 36"

lol, that's a good commercial.

Its funny, the older I get and the more I watch college games, the worse my bracket is.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 01:50 PM)
lol, that's a good commercial.

Its funny, the older I get and the more I watch college games, the worse my bracket is.

There is just no way to predict s*** like that.

Teams just dont normally shoot under 30%, its not like Wisconsin did anything different, they just missed shots.