West Region

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 01:13 PM)
I've been more impressed with the defense of the Buckeyes besides Craft. We've got the game at the tempo/scoring level that we want.

Need to get McGee going in the second half.

OSU Needs to control the boards better. That's the only reason this is close.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 02:22 PM)
I'm not calling fouls on a loose ball in this game. Come on.

A possession without Thomas touching the ball is ridiculous.

i'm not for ticky tack fouls in those situations but you cant go through someone's back and not get the ball.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 01:26 PM)
i'm not for ticky tack fouls in those situations but you cant go through someone's back and not get the ball.

Yeah, I posted before seeing replay.

I can't believe Craft hit that after waving off Thomas. DeShaun would have had every right to kill him if he missed.

Craft gets to be the hero, but he practically was playing for ISU the previous 4 minutes of the game. He deserves no credit for that shot. OSU also needs to run a better offense in the last minute or two. No movement and isolation for a player that was choking as badly as humanly possible? Sickening.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
Craft gets to be the hero, but he practically was playing for ISU the previous 4 minutes of the game. He deserves no credit for that shot. OSU also needs to run a better offense in the last minute or two. No movement and isolation for a player that was choking as badly as humanly possible? Sickening.

Yep, Craft HAD to make that shot to even have an argument for having been even a neutral impact down the stretch. But...he did it. OSU moves on and learns.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)

Craft was playing as badly as I've seen him play. OSU survives and advances. Certainly not pretty!

QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)

LOL, welcome to the tourney. Survive and advance.

4th straight sweet 16.