Twins @ White Sox, 4/20/12

Balta1701

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 11:40 PM)
Yay, keep batting Keppinger 2nd and Dunn 4th. Awful offensive performance, this team is lifeless this season.

Keppinger has been horrible since I learned he was a former Royal.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 11:43 PM)
I'm sorry, but this is good for the future of the Sox. Keep losing and be forced to make moves in July.

I hate posts like that, just because I don't believe the moves the Sox make in July will help the Sox future very much. Konerko for who?? Peavy for who?? DeAza for who? I mean, seriously. Are we going to reap a haul of team's "CAN'T MISS" prospects like Wil Myers for any of these guys? I mean the true difference makers? If somebody gives us 4 minor leaguers for Paulie or Peavy and 2 of the 4 are can't miss starters, I guess that's good. Will Hahn be able to get that, though? I wonder.

Edited by greg775

I hate posts like that, just because I don't believe the moves the Sox make in July will help the Sox future very much. Konerko for who?? Peavy for who?? DeAza for who? I mean, seriously. Are we going to reap a haul of team's "CAN'T MISS" prospects like Wil Myers for any of these guys? I mean the true difference makers? If somebody gives us 4 minor leaguers for Paulie or Peavy and 2 of the 4 are can't miss starters, I guess that's good. Will Hahn be able to get that, though? I wonder.

What are you talking about, dummy?

Question might've made sense in 2010. To ask it now...is like... rhetoric.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 09:52 PM)

I agree. The only guy the Sox could trade for impact prospects is Sale.