Sox @ Twins

Heads22

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:29 PM)
I'm assuming you're the same 'BigHurt3515' from WSI. I was SoxNation05 over there and we went to many battles together against the mods there haha.

Same guy, yes but I never had a problem with anyone over there. Still post sometimes. Just has seemed dead over there I guess for good reasons. Just want to talk about the white sox as much as possible even though this season has started off rough

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 13, 2013 -> 06:54 PM)
Same guy, yes but I never had a problem with anyone over there. Still post sometimes. Just has seemed dead over there I guess for good reasons. Just want to talk about the white sox as much as possible even though this season has started off rough

Surprised anyone lasted for long trying to battle or fight the mods there.

Must be a very difficult posting environment. Toeing the company line and parroting Rongey/Merkin isn't much fun to hear, be patient repeated over and over again.

I doubt even the mods over there are enjoying themselves...when quite a few have just stopped posting or caring.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:57 PM)
Much more laid back here with a better focus on the minors. Getting another year ban at WSI 'for not playing nice' was a blessing.

I used to post over there sometimes but mods got mad at me because I would not kiss Chris Rongey's ass because he posted there and I never went back.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:07 PM)
Pretty much done with Flowers.

Not watching the game, but that's PROBABLY 95% on Santiago not paying attention.

Did he make a terrible throw...or he just rushed it because the runner had such a good break?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 14, 2013 -> 02:09 AM)
Not watching the game, but that's PROBABLY 95% on Santiago not paying attention.

Did he make a terrible throw...or he just rushed it because the runner had such a good break?

He made a terrible throw on a play that he had no chance of getting Dozier out. Greene saved him a throwing error.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 13, 2013 -> 08:09 PM)

It was mainly Santiago, yes but the throw was still horrible and could of cost us a run if Greene didnt stop it

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:08 PM)
Santiago not have his good fastball tonight? Nothing over 92 mph this inning.

I would imagine he's going through a "dead arm" period of his own at this time after not building up his pitch/inning counts and coming out of ST as a relief pitcher.

Has to gut it out and bulldog his way through this game.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 13, 2013 -> 08:11 PM)
I would imagine he's going through a "dead arm" period of his own at this time after not building up his pitch/inning counts and coming out of ST as a relief pitcher.

Has to gut it out and bulldog his way through this game.

Think he is trying to adjust and save more energy by not throwing 92-95 every time and he can bring it when he feels like he has to