Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 3, 2013 -> 09:00 PM)
Oh hey Andre.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 3, 2013 -> 09:14 PM)
Holy Andre Johnson.

Of course the one time I bench him, he goes off. Figures.. <_ i down .68 tomorrow with eddie lacy and the other guy has kicker crosby.>should be in good shape, but we will see.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 09:35 AM)
Nothing like not even getting to enjoy your 200 yard 3Td performance from Hilton because you went up against Nick Foles and Andre Johnson.

Ouch. Those two combined for 90 points alone. Probably 100+ in a PPR league.

That feel when you start Arian Foster, he scores 0 points, and you still lead 131-74 with Jordy Nelson still left to play while my opponent has Green Bay D plus Jarrett Boykin, who apparently is an NFL football player

In my other league, I'm trailing 120-136 because that douchebag has TY Hilton and Adrian Peterson. I have Marshall and Martellus and he's all finished. Who thinks I win? Non-PPR. Yahoo's live projection gives me a 48% chance of winning, which basically means the exact projections of Marshall and Martellus have me losing by a fraction of a point or something

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 10:13 PM)
Every guy playing against Rodgers with a 3-20 point lead going into tonight needs to go buy a lottery ticket.

I came in to this Bears/Packers game up by about 21 pts. I had Rodgers, he had Lacy/Crosby.

I got 1 pt from Rodgers tonight, he has 27 pts from Lacy and Crosby halfway through the 3rd quarter.

I f***ing hate Fantasy Football. 3-6 on the season now.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 10:54 PM)
I came back from down 74 with Andre Johnson and Matt Forte. They scored 76 of my 112 points.

Ha ya I had 52ish points going into Sunday night and finished with 135 with Andre, Forte and Jordy. 3 and 6 with a s*** ton of points and 2 games out of a playoff spot, hoping for a miracle.

4-5 won the last 2 making my playoff push.

10 person PPR league, #2 waiver wire slot

riley cooper worth it? or keep and hope i get bumped to 1

aaron dobson is also there.

i have calvin/harry douglas/brian hartline/emmanuel sanders

SCREW YOU JUSTIN BLACKMON!

Edited by staxx