Sox Claim Maikel Cleto, P

cabiness42

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 16, 2014 -> 01:28 PM)
Cleto looked pretty good last night. I believe he's out of options, so maybe they see what they can get out of him in April and send Webb and Petricka to Charlotte to start things off.

Heck, if it means maximizing the talent on the team and liquidating it via trade, don't even bring a LOOGY north with us. Just take Cleto and hope to pump him up a little.

Granted, it'll never happen. Veal is coming with. I'm just saying, I'd be totally fine if they forgot all about him if it optimizes tradeable assets.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Mar 17, 2014 -> 12:16 AM)
Heck, if it means maximizing the talent on the team and liquidating it via trade, don't even bring a LOOGY north with us. Just take Cleto and hope to pump him up a little.

Granted, it'll never happen. Veal is coming with. I'm just saying, I'd be totally fine if they forgot all about him if it optimizes tradeable assets.

Jones

Lindstrom

Belisario

Downs

Boggs

Veal

Cleto

= your bullpen

You especially want Veal north because if the Sox do what you and I both think they are going to do, then we'll need 2 lefty spots from which to trade a guy. Especially if we want Downs to up his value, we'll need someone else to cover those 0.1 & 0.2IP appearances so Downs can rack up some innings.