NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 12:41 PM)
And Jaylon Tate just killed Illinois in that stretch. Airballs a wide open 3 which leads to a run out for MSU and then commits an offensive foul.

Where was he going on that charge? Like 1 on 4.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 12:33 PM)
Home cooking is starting. About 2 fouls on that sequence. Black fouled and Hill got the charge

The foul descrepency last week vs Michigan was like 10-1 at one point. Brutal.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 01:55 PM)
I know most illinois fans don't like him, but I think they'll miss some of the things Egwu does next year.

They will miss him some on defense but he generally is a poor rebounder and he is brutal on offense. Today he has been fantastic. If he played like this all of the time everybody would love him.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 01:55 PM)
I know most illinois fans don't like him, but I think they'll miss some of the things Egwu does next year.

? Thought it looks clearly off Costello.

I like that announcers clearly ignore that Costello's hand was in there. Officiating has been ridiculous in MSU's favor in this game. Especially since Costello also got away with a clear foul going for that rebound.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 12:59 PM)
I like that announcers clearly ignore that Costello's hand was in there. Officiating has been ridiculous in MSU's favor in this game. Especially since Costello also got away with a clear foul going for that rebound.

Yeah, they just concluded easily it was off Colbert. I'm like "Colberts hand isn't white."